The Arbroath Thread

Clyde are decent on their day, saw them outclass Edinburgh City in the play-offs in May. And they beat QoS (with Dobbie) at home on Saturday, which is more than we managed.

Chris Johnston and Ally Love are the kind of players I'd liked to have seen us signing in the summer, instead of three new holding midfielders...

Still winnable though obviously (if Dick fancies it...)

Clyde are decent on their day, saw them outclass Edinburgh City in the play-offs in May. And they beat QoS (with Dobbie) at home on Saturday, which is more than we managed.
Chris Johnston and Ally Love are the kind of players I'd liked to have seen us signing in the summer, instead of three new holding midfielders...
Still winnable though obviously (if Dick fancies it...)

Ally Love is a racist. f**k him

12 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Ally Love is a racist. f**k him

Aye, by "kind of players i'd like to have seen us sign" I meant guys who can play on the wing with a bit of pace and attitude, not racists!

That City-Clyde match was entertaining if only for the Clyde fans giving Craig Thomson pelters while the City fans made some less than complimentary observations about Love and Goodwillie... not exactly Scottish football's best role models. At least Kevin Nicoll came on as a sub...

A good draw in terms of potential to progress etc. but an awful draw in terms of having to share a pre match thread with the Clyde fans, even just reading their posts can severely impact a person's IQ ffs.

Just happy that we have drawn Clyde at home, rather than away. Possibly the worst awayday in Scottish football.

On 10/09/2019 at 01:52, 36-0 Maroon said:

1. Bobby Linn 

2. Josh Falkingham

3. Ricky Little

4. Mark Whatley

5. Michael McKenna

6. David Gold

7. Tom O’Brien 

8. Steven Doris 

9. Gavin Swankie

10. Jason Thomson

I had to do a top 10 lol and it’s all pretty much down to the attributes that you mentioned and what us fans love to see from a player, every player on that list has giving it all to the badge and have helped us achieve the great success over a decade that’s resulted in 3 championships which is an incredible achievement.

God how could I forget to include this guy, World Cup star from 2006 Hahahaha, the man Colin Samuel, was so good he didn’t last a season lol

3DE0F280-7D4F-4A98-8BD6-B75C0FA00D04.jpeg

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

God how could I forget to include this guy, World Cup star from 2006 Hahahaha, the man Colin Samuel, was so good he didn’t last a season lol
3DE0F280-7D4F-4A98-8BD6-B75C0FA00D04.jpeg.300a348d954577d2613825e1e771b604.jpeg

Had one too many takeaways by time he joined us

Still scored couple of cracking goals and produced the odd burst of Usain Bolt speed

Signing him sent Swankie in a huff I'm sure and was possibly partly the reason we ended up coming second to Cowdenbeath on winning the Scottish Second division (League 1 now)

Had one too many takeaways by time he joined us

Still scored couple of cracking goals and produced the odd burst of Usain Bolt speed

Signing him sent Swankie in a huff I'm sure and was possibly partly the reason we ended up coming second to Cowdenbeath on winning the Scottish Second division (League 1 now)
Now working in inioso Grangemouth

19 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Stephen Grindlay playing like Buffon didn't help

How that game ended 0-0 nobody will ever know, We totally dominated the game and hit them with absolutely everything we had, was incredible, any other day we win that game 6-0 lol

Edited by 36-0 Maroon