The Arbroath Thread

Another good one for fitness on Saturday for the mighty Red Lichties, Great  to pick up the 3 points in the end, I’ve seen us play loads better and lose lol, Still think we could have went up a gear or 2, Were always in control though saying that and if it wasn’t for there keeper it would have been 4 or 5. Roll on Stirling on Wednesday, Smokies & Wine.

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

It looked like it was Graham up on the tv stand bit with only his camera so I would imagine the game wasn’t recorded

It was Graham, only stills

I take it you guys don't have a videographer?
Anyone know the club secretary? I'm at a loose end tonight and I'll go to the game. I could film it if Arbroath put my name down for it.

Contact the club directly. The office is open from 10am

5 hours ago, ASC1878 said:

Kerr Waddell to Montrose x

Find this very strange, for him to drop 2 leagues and play for the enemy is bizarre.

Obviously do not know the full facts but he is local and a Red Lichtie supporter and played in the SPL and Championship so has the pedigree and in no way am i saying he is better than T.O.B. or Ricky but imo he would have been a superb signing for the club as Ricky could play in various positions and Waddell would be a massive threat in the air at set pieces, i thought we could have signed him and put a clause in his contract that we would let him go if a full-time club if somebody came in for him plus we would have got cash for him, i think the club has missed a trick here unless there is a good reason for not signing for us.

I am not going to question DC as in general his signings and decisions are normally very good but as a supporter i find this strange why we never signed him and even more strange who he has signed for.

C'Mon the Red Lichties.