The Arbroath Thread

Just now, lichtie23 said:

I’m guessing Gaston gets the 90 minutes on Wednesday and hopefully a few of the holiday boys are back. Another 1000+ crowd would be great

Whately and Swanks, we're in the stand today, apparently

Thought Donnelly and Spence were excellent and Doris looked a bit sharper. Also impressed with Stewart. 

Swankie, McKenna, Thomson And Whatley all on holiday and hopefully return this week plus a few more additions according to Dick.

ive also never seen the pitch look that good. 

12 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

I’m guessing Gaston gets the 90 minutes on Wednesday and hopefully a few of the holiday boys are back. Another 1000+ crowd would be great

12 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

You can say that again, oh you already have 😁😁😁

Excellent start to the season yesterday, Pitch looked absolutely amazing, best I’ve ever seen it, players were superb and gave everything, Stewart was MOTM in my opinion and looks a superb signing, Abody worrying about our striking options but Donnelly Spence & Stevie when he came on looked really sharp and all had a brilliant game. McKenna Thomson Whatley & Swanks to come back and new signings on the way, can’t wait. Gold and Obrien were also big shout outs and the trialist that played look great.

Thought Donnelly and Spence were excellent and Doris looked a bit sharper. Also impressed with Stewart. 
Swankie, McKenna, Thomson And Whatley all on holiday and hopefully return this week plus a few more additions according to Dick.
ive also never seen the pitch look that good. 

Where did DC say that about signings this week?

4 minutes ago, timlichtie said:

The big centre back Wilson looked the part. Anybody form an opinion on him? Ex Berwick, not a recommendation unless he was a stand out there.

He had a tackle that must have been heard in the queue at Marco's

The big centre back Wilson looked the part. Anybody form an opinion on him? Ex Berwick, not a recommendation unless he was a stand out there.

Think someone like that be perfect as a boy that can sit on bench. Seems to be pally with our Edinburgh lads