The Arbroath Thread

The cabin is definitely extra hospitality, not sure how temporary it is given they were plunbling it in etc when I was getting my ticket this week, should probably almost double our hospitality capacity given the size. 

Another 50 in there apparently. 2 toilets and a kitchen/servery as well. Looks ok and will hopefully bring in some extra coin for the club

Even in L1 the hospitality sold out most weeks, so much so they started doing the townhouse hospitality. So the extra 50 should be great and used regardless of what league we are in. Good investment. Townhouse could probably still run the external hospitality for a good few games this season

Your team is training on the park across from my house if any of you live in Perth and went to see them. 7 acres.

Bobby Linn on DD podcast with Andy Munro too.

Thoroughly recommend.

All 3 really good on it.

listened to this last night. bobby came across really well. had some really funny stories as well. the story about gardyne shitting in his trainers 🤣🤣. he’s a very positive person as well one of the best podcasts i’ve heard in a while.

I would like to see another two signings in sooner rather than later, I think we need a defender, midfielder and forward. I would imagine that loans will come in but clubs seem reluctant to release loans until August which may leave us short in the cup games.