The Arbroath Thread

2 hours ago, RedLichtie86 said:
2 hours ago, King Kebab said:
Thought Spence had been released???emoji848.png

Give it time. He will be

I actually think Spence will come good, when we signed him he was not 100% fit, he scored on his debut against a Celtic XI then struggled a bit after that and you can see him not scoring was playing on his mind, give him a good pre-season and let's see what happens next season, his CV is very good for goals and he is not that old, and ffs lets get off the players back it is not even pre-season yet and some AFC players are getting slated by their own "fans" already. 

7 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Has mccord definitely been released? Not seen anything official yet

Sure i read he was freed, one of the best ability wise players i have ever seen in a Red Lichtie shirt and his goals per game for us is fantastic, i was really hoping he would get fit and would be kept on for us as there is no doubt he has the ability to play in the Championship and his passing and vision would unlock opposing teams defences, whoever gets him will be getting a superb player, btw i have just heard Ryan McCord's famous song being sung at the Premier League Darts just now lol 36-0 

I actually think Spence will come good, when we signed him he was not 100% fit, he scored on his debut against a Celtic XI then struggled a bit after that and you can see him not scoring was playing on his mind, give him a good pre-season and let's see what happens next season, his CV is very good for goals and he is not that old, and ffs lets get off the players back it is not even pre-season yet and some AFC players are getting slated by their own "fans" already. 

I agree Spence has scored plenty goals beforehand (Largely at League One level), but he hasn’t scored a league goal since early January 2018 I don’t think...

LOL.

Sure i read he was freed, one of the best ability wise players i have ever seen in a Red Lichtie shirt and his goals per game for us is fantastic, i was really hoping he would get fit and would be kept on for us as there is no doubt he has the ability to play in the Championship and his passing and vision would unlock opposing teams defences, whoever gets him will be getting a superb player, btw i have just heard Ryan McCord's famous song being sung at the Premier League Darts just now lol 36-0 

Completely agree one of my favourite players and one of the best I’ve seen at the club technically but unfortunately we cant afford to carry a player with his levels of fitness

spence scored 3 goals for alloa in the championship last season comes to us scores against celtic laddies and has done nothing since

Scored his 3 goals in the cups, both against lower league opposition (A brace versus us and one against Brechin)

Arbroath vs Hibernian - Pre-Season Friendly - Wednesday 3rd July 7.45pm kick off

Arbroath FC are pleased to announce that we will welcome Paul Heckingbottom’s Hibernian  to Gayfield for a pre-season friendly on Wednesday 3rd July with a 7.45pm kick off.

This will be an entertaining match for both sets of supporters and a great test for the Lichties as we prepare for the 2019 / 2020 Championship Season.

This is the first pre-season game to be announced but we will have more fixtures to release to you very soon as well as admission prices etc.

C’mon the Lichties!

Arbroath vs Hibernian - sm.jpg

Well said mate. Seasons not even started and already the negatives are starting. FFS let's support DC and his players. 2 titles in 3 and a bit seasons can't be bad.