The Arbroath Thread

On 20/03/2019 at 07:39, mo83 said:
On 19/03/2019 at 23:33, 36-0 Maroon said:
Been on the lookout for this top for years and finally today got it added to my collection of maroon shirts, my favourite Red Lichtie top ever.
4213D301-0D08-4B3D-B453-BBC929467982.thumb.jpeg.e3b965a7e4674f965e211fef11cc8660.jpeg
02BB5296-4713-45FF-A5DD-BED84FA0C169.thumb.jpeg.647ba36b4a2e3cb284eb5682f511f7de.jpeg

Danny Mcgrain round about time??

Spot on mate, wore this 1992-1994

On 19/03/2019 at 23:33, 36-0 Maroon said:

Been on the lookout for this top for years and finally today got it added to my collection of maroon shirts, my favourite Red Lichtie top ever.

4213D301-0D08-4B3D-B453-BBC929467982.jpeg

02BB5296-4713-45FF-A5DD-BED84FA0C169.jpeg

Where did you find this? That's minted as f**k.

5 hours ago, mo83 said:
6 hours ago, Gayfield said:
Update on Neil from 36nilTV
http://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/2019/03/neil-douglas/
Wishing him a very speedy recovery.

Holy Shit not good news at all!!!Wish him all the best in his recovery.Does an excellent job for you guys filming the game's.

Get well soon Neil, you do a great job at AFC.

Wallace has to start next week, 

Far to many forwards at club that everyone knew but he is the best in my opinion, Him with Doris pre injury would have been perfect,  But is be happy to go for him and Swankie up top, 

Also one of the cente midfielders need to be a bit more defensive and help the back 4, how many times did we get broke on yesterday, 

Mo fan but just trespassing on here to wish your videographer Neil a speedy recovery. Clubs like yours and ours need lads like that.

Hope your team get their act together and seal the title and promotion - but BEFORE you play us this time NOT at 5pm on the day!! Angus deserves a Championship team and we are not yet ready for promotion or the play-offs in my opinion but we've done Ok.

16 hours ago, MOFOREVER said:

Mo fan but just trespassing on here to wish your videographer Neil a speedy recovery. Clubs like yours and ours need lads like that.

Just like to add my belated best wishes to Neil for a good recovery. It probably won't be quick but hopefully a full recovery. As Moforever says our clubs are all the better for men like Neil.

2 hours ago, lichtiekev said:

Hopefully Bobby is ok, Wallace and Doris deserve another chance next week, 

Swankie to drop out for gold, 

Get right behind team from start

Agree with this totally Swankie was rank to- day and just like the last time at STation Park he was the cause of a goal. Spence when he came on was pathetic and we have to ensure that we somehow manage not to bring him or Donnelly as substitutes.Denholm another failure. Dick's efforts to strengthen the team at the transfer window have not been successful and he has to carry the can for that.Any failure to achieve our goal rests with him