The Arbroath Thread

Disappointed to find out former lichtie lee erwin now plays in iran for Tractor Sazi, a player i thought was destined for big things after his loan spell at gayfield

Probably be making a pretty penny. And to be fair he got a move to Leeds, which is pretty big. Still young too, agree though the guys a good player. Will end up back in Scottish Prem I'm guessing.

Disappointed to find out former lichtie lee erwin now plays in iran for Tractor Sazi, a player i thought was destined for big things after his loan spell at gayfield
Think Tractor are a big thing. 80k stadium, John Toshack recently manager and obviously splashing the cash. I'm more impressed Erwin got a visa for Iran. He's one up on me there

Il always fondly remember Erwin’s first Lichties goal on his debut. Top bag from pretty much the corner flag. Against that p***k Graeme Smith and Brechin as well

Edit: In fact it was his 2nd goal on his debut. 1st wasn’t bad either

6 hours ago, scillybirder said:
On 2/6/2019 at 21:53, afc_36_0 said:

Think Tractor are a big thing. 80k stadium, John Toshack recently manager and obviously splashing the cash. I'm more impressed Erwin got a visa for Iran. He's one up on me there

That's why I always opt for Mastercard.