The Arbroath Thread

So we just stop trying it's no coincidence that despite our amazing season on the pitch that it's not being transferred to feet on the Terraces ok we've had a couple big crowds recently but due to opposition bringing healthy support rather than an increase in local support I don't know why we seemed to have bigger crowds going for league two titles than we have now.

Edited by Philip0402

So we just stop trying it's no coincidence that despite our amazing season on the pitch that it's not being transferred to feet on the Terraces ok we've had a couple big crowds recently but due to opposition bringing healthy support rather than an increase in local support I don't know why we seemed to have bigger crowds going for league two titles than we have now.

Brechin barely had any fans and there was 1100 at that game. If fans aren't coming when we're playing the way we are they're no gonna start coming cause we let them in for free to watch a friendly against a Celtic youth team. [emoji23]

I’m with Phillip here. A tenner is a bit to much for a game against kids. I do like that kids are getting in free with season ticket holder though. 2pm kick off and Celtic are on the telly at 12.15 I believe against Airdrie.
Is it not 5.15?

The crowds will start to get bigger and bigger as the we edge closer to the end of the season Phillip, some hangers on already started , there will be more!! Wait till the day we lift the title , hanger on central!!

1 hour ago, lichtie1320 said:

The crowds will start to get bigger and bigger as the we edge closer to the end of the season Phillip, some hangers on already started , there will be more!! Wait till the day we lift the title , hanger on central!!

I'm sure, come the day of lifting the trophy , there will be many people who, like the extra numbers who turned up for the Stirling Helicopter Saturday game,  be at Gayfield Park.