The Arbroath Thread

I watched him at Morton recently. Still a classy striker but maybe past his best. He was subbed after an hour.
I think Spence is a more likely option though maybe less exciting.

It'll no be Rory he's getting paid a fortune. After Campbell's comments about the over 100 career goals thing (kin what he's like could be a spoof) in the courier done a bit of noseying in work and put all the usual names into soccerbase, guys you'd think would be over 100, and the only 2 I found were Spence and McAllister.

Obviously just kins where the goal is, he's only 26 too. Suppose we will find out but I'd be delighted if anything to it. Wallace went off boil a bit, Doris will take a while to get fit, McKenna not really a reliable goal scorer despite everything else he's good at.

You look at the scoring charts and Linn is way out ahead on 14, Wallace on 7, McKenna on 3 and below that there's near enough the whole squad on 2.

Obviously a good thing there's goals from all over the park but one striker we could rely on to finish a chance the majority of the time would be a big boost.

It'll no be Rory he's getting paid a fortune. After Campbell's comments about the over 100 career goals thing (kin what he's like could be a spoof) in the courier done a bit of noseying in work and put all the usual names into soccerbase, guys you'd think would be over 100, and the only 2 I found were Spence and McAllister.

Obviously just kins where the goal is, he's only 26 too. Suppose we will find out but I'd be delighted if anything to it. Wallace went off boil a bit, Doris will take a while to get fit, McKenna not really a reliable goal scorer despite everything else he's good at.

You look at the scoring charts and Linn is way out ahead on 14, Wallace on 7, McKenna on 3 and below that there's near enough the whole squad on 2.

Obviously a good thing there's goals from all over the park but one striker we could rely on to finish a chance the majority of the time would be a big boost.

Dick said before kickoff in hospitality, 3 new signings tomorrow

If it is Spence, will he play up top on his own with McKenna supporting or in a 2 with Doris or Wallace and McKenna moving out wide. Also will Hester be allowed to leave or punted out on loan....again.
I think Hester will leave for good this month. Be it sold or released.

I think Hester will leave for good this month. Be it sold or released.
Don't think there will be many takers to buy him, so probably released, pity it hasn't worked for him, think there is a player in there

Is the Munro rumours genuine? Very surprised by it if it’s true,  Although he would probably be happy on bench and seems to get along with a lot of the players 

Apparently so