The Arbroath Thread

What a guy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] loved the guy saying "so you're banned from the dugout, do you have a 2 way radio or what"
"Naw im about 2 metres away, its no old trafford I just shout"
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Big fan of that. Thoroughly enjoyed the fact nobody in the studio really understood him

Big fan of that. Thoroughly enjoyed the fact nobody in the studio really understood him
Jim whites first words "so guys, did you catch much of that".
In all seriousness though, the guys had a hell of an innings, a lot of folk thought he was finished a while ago and would never be heard of again, but the job he's done there is fantastic.
And 36 manager of the month awards, that's absolutely obscene.

Jim whites first words "so guys, did you catch much of that".
In all seriousness though, the guys had a hell of an innings, a lot of folk thought he was finished a while ago and would never be heard of again, but the job he's done there is fantastic.
And 36 manager of the month awards, that's absolutely obscene.

He has beaten cancer as well I believe

60 points still up for grabs. And we’ve had recent experience positive and negative of where big leads have been blown. Can’t believe our incredible unparalleled run. I’m deeply concerned I may wake up soon.

This team is completely different from the Moore side. D.C. won’t let them stumble either. Keep enjoying this because it’s not ending soon

We have improved our defence massively Jason Thomson (who we were told was passed it) has been absolutely rock solid and we have a goalkeeper in jamieson who just doesn’t make mistakes.

We also have players in Linn, Swankie and McKenna who have upped their games big time from last year and even so called fringe players like kader and gold are really contributing. I’d say we’ve been lucky with injuries and definitely need one or two in to boost the numbers in January. 

The league is definitely slightly weaker with Ayr being replaced by an average Dumbarton team and up to 5 teams have sacked/changed their managers so maybe still adjusting.

We have improved our defence massively Jason Thomson (who we were told was passed it) has been absolutely rock solid and we have a goalkeeper in jamieson who just doesn’t make mistakes.
We also have players in Linn, Swankie and McKenna who have upped their games big time from last year and even so called fringe players like kader and gold are really contributing. I’d say we’ve been lucky with injuries and definitely need one or two in to boost the numbers in January. 
The league is definitely slightly weaker with Ayr being replaced by an average Dumbarton team and up to 5 teams have sacked/changed their managers so maybe still adjusting.

I agree with the majority of that. I did think Jamieson was at fault for their 2nd goal today.

I was of the feeling that Jamieson should have saved the 2nd goal but overall he has been good . The real culprit was Swankie who took the ball off O'Briens feet and allowed the Forfar player to run in in and fire in the shot.

Probably Gavs poorest performance of the season. Seemed to back out of a few 50/50s and didn’t really get a hold of the game

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Enjoy your title lads. Championship football is a huge achievement for a club like Arbroath, hopefully you can stay up.

Way way too early for congratulations a lot of water to flow under the bridge yet if we're 13 points ahead come April we can start to celebrate but not early December.