The Arbroath Thread

Hutton appears to have been Airdrie's best player so far this season maybe the Arbroath fans jitterishness about him affected him.
This, touch wood so far he's been the most consistent player. Gallagher (sp?) looked like being number 1 until his injury, and Hutton was thrown in and he's honestly been very reliable, especially keeping Forfar down to only 1, and picked up the October player of the month deservedly

Probably more to do with airdrie being an absolute gang
This also.
It wouldn't take much to become one of our better players but he has, and we can only p*ss with the c0ck we've got at the moment unfortunately

23 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

1,132 starts between Hamilton/Little/Linn/Whatley/Swankie and Doris. Left Hill out of it as he's not playing this season.

This team is flying and is also got Arbroath written all over it. Love it.

By the time Bobby's contract is up, will he have most of his league appearances for us?

Looking to the transfer window, I believe the club might look to sign defensive cover which can also cover for left back.
I'd also like us to sing another winger for more competition. 
Anyone knows what David Galt is doing these days? Is he still at Alloa? Might be worth a shout.

Sing when your winging..
You only sing... etc etc!!!

3 hours ago, superlichtie87 said:

Looking to the transfer window, I believe the club might look to sign defensive cover which can also cover for left back.

Anyone knows what David Galt is doing these days? Is he still at Alloa? Might be worth a shout.

He's not at Alloa the boy hasn't kicked a ball this season 

Galt is playing juniors. The rest of the tinks in this league aren’t close to us.