The Arbroath Thread

Some attendances at both those games, i remember the trouble at the home game at the harbour end where both sets of fans stood with a tiny segregation area and it was so obvious trouble was away to erupt, at the away game it had to be one of the biggest away supports travelling outwith Angus especially for a midweek game and on the way back to the buses when the trouble started some East Fife fans picked on the wrong Red Lichtie who was an ex-boxer and he laid 4 of them out in the middle of the road just outside Bayview lol

Ray Charles!!!
What a brilliant keeper he was but I suppose he had to be for a man playing in that position and saddled with the name he had!!!

OOH-AHH WATTIE BOYD, I SAID A OOH-AHH WATTIE BOYD, great team with great charachter's in Danny McGrain's teams and always had great cup runs and also great attendances.

He handed out the trophies at the Arbroath Harp's 25th anniversary celebration dinner with his wife at the Cliffburn Hotel and he was a absolute gentleman and his wife loved Arbroath as a town.

In the East Fife games i take it the magnificent Charlie Adam snr was either suspended or injured as he certainly played in the Rangers game and took the p#ss out of Mark Hateley, always remember all the Red Lichtie fans singing to Hateley who was raging "Hateley's got a bald patch, Hateley's got a bald patch a na na na, a na na na" lol

17 games for Alloa last season from end of January onwards. 1 goal. What a signing.

He played out wide. He also had a good run in Dunfermlines first team. He was very good at Alloa.

And aye it is a very good signing, Scotland under 19 international

Highly doubt Hester will go out on loan. That would mean we are down to one back up striker until Doris is back, which is exactly what DC has been on about avoiding by getting another striker in. Also the chance Smith will be used on the wing as well.