The Arbroath Thread

I have it down as 195 starts + 9 appearances as a sub. 46 goals scored. League & cup appearances.
I will put up a fresh AFC appearance & goals stats tomorrow, ready for the start of the season.

Ah, I was misreading Soccerbase sub numbers. They agree with you. IMG_5995.jpg

2 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get over yourself, you will get a bit if this, win a game and it goes away, simples

Great craic! Some excellent performances. Though gav and Wallace both looked off the pace, and the penalty miss was a howler. Didn’t look like a pen to be fair.

TOB was fantastic, Hammy looked really good, McKenna was solid up top, but when he moved into midfield when Kane came on, he was fantastic.

Speaking of Kane, I hope he doesn’t go on loan. He absolutely deserves his chance at the first team by now.

Bobby was outstanding today. Rarely seen him look so up for it, and have definitely never seen him track back as much as he did today.

The last 15 minutes, we looked like the much better team, and if we can keep up that level of performance, then we’ve got a good season ahead