The Arbroath Thread

9 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Meniscus ligament mate, knees absolute Gubbins, lit of cartilage floating about as well.
Tore it when I dislocated my kneecap in June Last year at work.

Well that sounds awful, I was lucky that the meniscus didn't completely rupture when I done the ACL, just tore a bit, was the only ligament that held up! 

Best of luck with the recovery matey, it's a long, shite and at times very frustrating road. 

Oh dear, it’s the thought police are on again. Well we have a reasonable squad that should be reasonably competitive and it’s remained fairly stable which should bring benefits. Not sure we’ve adequately replaced Martin and Yule in midfield and whether we have enough goals in us, given Stevie D recovery is likely to take some time. As usual the kind of start any team gets to the season often seems to set the tone.

On 09/07/2018 at 12:44, CITY1974 said:

Finn would be a good signing for Arbroath,  busy little attack minded player Dick s kind of person.I genuinely think city are struggling for cash .

Scored 2 goals in 2 years ! Please take him! I’d be happy for him to move on, if he stays ..........meh

Scored 2 goals in 2 years ! Please take him! I’d be happy for him to move on, if he stays ..........meh

He’s already moved on, he turned Brechin down to try and get a better deal elsewhere. We’ve been over this. [emoji1360]

What did we struggle to do last season(with the odd exception) Score goals! Who can score goals and will always be a threat, HESTER. Forget about comparing him to other players, we don't need clones, we need a goal scorer.  He should have been given a chance long before now. If he can score a goal I'll settle for that.