The Arbroath Thread

Decent signing the new keeper Darren Jamieson, good age 27 and height 6ft 1" and experienced so seems to tick all the boxes.

Would have loved to have seen us sign Alan Trouten (i think he signed for Alloa) i believe we did go for him so Dick and the AFC Board seem to be going for good quality type of players, the guy Mitch Meggison at Cove Rangers who scored something like 52 goals last season would be worth a shout but i believe he is on big money at Cove plus they have gave him a great job in the oil business so that is a none starter i would think.

I reckon another 4 quality signings and i would think a defender would be a priority as we do not have much cover there.

Looking good though.  

1 hour ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Decent signing the new keeper Darren Jamieson, good age 27 and height 6ft 1" and experienced so seems to tick all the boxes.

Would have loved to have seen us sign Alan Trouten (i think he signed for Alloa) i believe we did go for him so Dick and the AFC Board seem to be going for good quality type of players, the guy Mitch Meggison at Cove Rangers who scored something like 52 goals last season would be worth a shout but i believe he is on big money at Cove plus they have gave him a great job in the oil business so that is a none starter i would think.

I reckon another 4 quality signings and i would think a defender would be a priority as we do not have much cover there.

Looking good though.  

He didn't stop us getting relegated in 2010, but he did score 4 in 9 appearances on loan from Aberdeen

Screenshot 2018-05-23 at 20.50.16.png

Edited by lichtgilphead