The Arbroath Thread

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Skelly getting offered a new deal I think. Kader has done a job for us but I would let him go. Denholm IMO one of our best players when fully fit. Could see McCord and Hester maybe going to Montrose or another Angus club.

Anyway, replied just to say that I cannot wait to see Stevie D back on the park, feels like forever ago since he was playing

McCord gong to Montrose would definitely come back to haunt us really don't want to think about that scenario, we're a better team with him in it just don't understand why we would let him go, utter class at this level and I don't believe he is THAT unfit.

I thought McCord was in embarrassingly bad shape today when he came on. There was an occasion when he tried to turn and literally nearly fell over.

One of the most enjoyable players I’ve watched in an Arbroath strip but seriously needs to get fit and lose weight. 

Cammy Ballantyne right back will probably get released by United. Callum Crane has been released from Hibs, been great for Alloa this year. Latter will probably find a Championship team though.

Replacing Scott Martin will be very difficult.

I know ToB played central midfield quite a bit with Forfar maybe a shout pushing him on with Hammy and Little behind him.

ToB played cm a few times for us but was always far better at Centre Half, looked far more comfortable there!

Imagine coming Into the game at half time and slating a boy then stating to another person to shout to a person in the stand we are all lichties we speak to each other.....get a grip ya c**t

Great post. Will read again

Quite happy with the squad. A fit Doris is probably the missing link. More defensive cover and a new goalie would be nice.

14 signed up so far. Tho McCord will be away so takes it down to 13.

7 hours ago, Hammerafc said:

Quite happy with the squad. A fit Doris is probably the missing link. More defensive cover and a new goalie would be nice.

On Wednesday night heard Grant Adam, being mentioned, talking of goalies

Must say I didn't hear this? Can you enlighten?
I think you must be getting mixed up I was not at the game.The last football game I attended was to see Montrose Fc lift the league 2 trophy.....What a day I must add.