The Arbroath Thread

Where is best to get a bar lunch on Saturday? Also, how far is the ground from station?

Thanks!!!

Tutties across from the ground some really nice bar lunches. It's about a 10 minute walk from station and it passes 3 boozers on the way

Where is best to get a bar lunch on Saturday? Also, how far is the ground from station?

Thanks!!!

Just go to tutties for food. Very decent. And as L23 says it's absolutely no time at all.

Quick wee jaunt down the West Port and along Millgate Loan. West Port is a bit of a dive but a pubs a pub. Anchor/Stag and Millgate all bearable but the West Port Bar or The Station would be the best if you just want a drink and not a meal.

Tutties if you want both though. Will only have to leave 20 seconds before KO too.

Just go to tutties for food. Very decent. And as L23 says it's absolutely no time at all.

Quick wee jaunt down the West Port and along Millgate Loan. West Port is a bit of a dive but a pubs a pub. Anchor/Stag and Millgate all bearable but the West Port Bar or The Station would be the best if you just want a drink and not a meal.

Tutties if you want both though. Will only have to leave 20 seconds before KO too.

Don't forget the Foundry ;)

Tutties across from the ground some really nice bar lunches. It's about a 10 minute walk from station and it passes 3 boozers on the way

They clearly don't care about advertising themselves, their website is fucked.

http://www.tuttiesneukinn.co.uk/

Hopefully see some new Trialists tonight and hopefully Thomson is ok. Only seen him once but really liked him. Think he would be good to have in the squad, could become a decent player.

Reminded me of Travis a wee bit, centre half that's a wee bit smaller and been punted to RB.

Thompson has been offered a deal

Happy with that. That's RB covered anyway if he signs.

Wilson

Thomson

Little

Dunlop

Hamilton

As defenders. Hamilton and Thomson can both play centre half too. So another centre half and LB would do it probably?

Keeper (hopefully McCallum)

Centre half

Left back

Attacking midfield/winger type player

Striker

Still got loans to use as well hopefully able to find a few Erwin's. Campbells loans at other clubs have seemed pretty impressive

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Happy with that. That's RB covered anyway if he signs.

Wilson

Thomson

Little

Dunlop

Hamilton

As defenders. Hamilton and Thomson can both play centre half too. So another centre half and LB would do it probably?

Keeper (hopefully McCallum)

Centre half

Left back

Attacking midfield/winger type player

Striker

Still got loans to use as well hopefully able to find a few Erwin's. Campbells loans at other clubs have seemed pretty impressive

That's bang on the money for me. Short term the priority is another keeper and two defenders to see us through July, and then we'll start to see 3/4 loans come in to fill the squad out to 20 or so. We can even afford to wait on McCallum for a good few weeks if needed as we have Mutch who has looked fine, although rarely tested, in the two games I've seen him in.

Personally I can't wait until we bring in 3/4 loans in a month or so and some of the fans go into meltdown :D

Glad to hear it, he's a good lad. All the best!

Something about him just makes me think he could be a favourite. Liked the black boot socks down combo as well. Summed him up, nothing fancy but solid. If he signs and has a good season he'll have a good career in the lower leagues IMO.

That's bang on the money for me. Short term the priority is another keeper and two defenders to see us through July, and then we'll start to see 3/4 loans come in to fill the squad out to 20 or so. We can even afford to wait on McCallum for a good few weeks if needed as we have Mutch who has looked fine, although rarely tested, in the two games I've seen him in.

Personally I can't wait until we bring in 3/4 loans in a month or so and some of the fans go into meltdown :D

You really going for 4 loans in August?