The Arbroath Thread

Friday 15th July will be a busy evening at Gayfield!!!

No hiding place for the lads now first competitive game of the season live for everybody to see against a full time team, right in at the deep end, just 6 weeks away and pre season hasn't even started...

Seems rather bizarre the Inverness game is on a Sunday, has any reason been given?

No midweek trip to Inverness, no three visits to Cowden in the season, the two 'fun' games at weekends, but I am disappointed there is no away game in Dundee... overall a decent set of fixtures though.

Brechin not have one something similar?

A reverse of the yellow one we had under Sheerin

What i thought, not the same but very similar. Im not too keen on it but it might grow on me Edited by afc_36_0

How on earth are Arbroath 7/1 to win the league?! Even Annan who have no players are shorter odds! Have the bookies missed something or have I?

Shhhh between you and I, it is a big Malaysian betting scam, akin to AC Milan vs Liverpool, the millions placed on Liverpool at half time was incredible...!

Anyone heard anything?seems absolutely ages since we signed someone. IMO we still need:

GKx2-An experienced keeper and then probably whoever got released from Dundee/Dundee United's 20s as back up.

CB-An experienced CB to play alongside Little leaving Dunlop as back up.

CDM-I don't think we will but I'd feel a lot better with a Kevin Nicoll type player in midfield.

RM/LM-Already got Linn and Kader (Think Malin can play out wide?) but Dick's chasing of Paul Woods makes it seem like we are going for another option our wide

ST-A pacey striker would be good.