The Arbroath Thread

Never said Wilson was a better player, said Whatley was to good a centre mid, to be wasted by playing him at right-back, now I stand by the segregation barrier most home games, feel free to come round and introduce yourself, but my gut feeling is you won't

Is this you thinking on an empty head, again

Yip, still its better than one full of shit

Iirc we signed whatley as a goalscoring midfielder? Never seen him play in an attacking role for the club! He's a solid all round player but if we're not gonna bring in a rb better than wilson i'd rather see him there and get a ball winning midfielder in the centre

Well said

Yip, still its better than one full of shit

who do you really support?, because you certainly do not support Arbroath, you rarely have an original thought, jump on any passing bandwagon and you do align yourself with the more moronic element of the Arbroath support Edited by ecto

From what Dick has said, we'll sign a GK, DC and SC and that's us until August when the loans start coming in, so I'd expect the next few months to be very quiet on the signing front, aside from the 3 positions/ players mentioned.

From what Dick has said, we'll sign a GK, DC and SC and that's us until August when the loans start coming in, so I'd expect the next few months to be very quiet on the signing front, aside from the 3 positions/ players mentioned.

What position is DC and SC?