The Arbroath Thread

Great to see so many fans of other sides taking an interest in our signings. We still need another 4 or 5 in so will be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks. Swankie would seem to be a no go, I just cant see him being released from a 2 year contract unless he was really unhappy and Forfar wanted to offload him.

Great to see so many fans of other sides taking an interest in our signings. We still need another 4 or 5 in so will be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks. Swankie would seem to be a no go, I just cant see him being released from a 2 year contract unless he was really unhappy and Forfar wanted to offload him.

Who ever he's playing for he will be one of the top 3 players in the division . People moan about him being lazy but the guys a class act

Looks like Dick's constructing the League 2 version of the galacticos. Does'nt automatically follow that they'll stroll the league of course, but impressive early business nonetheless. It'd be nice to see some action down Shielfield way now that

we've re-signed the majority of players that we wanted to keep. Next season's league looks even tougher than the one just

past.

Hopefully a crap wind up! I can't imagine getting Swankie but I can't imagine anyone saying that we are not the biggest  TOWN  in Angus either! Not often the highest placed Angus club but always the biggest...

Very good...! Have you not got a hedge or something else to trim?! Arbroath FC are the biggest club in

Angus, you can kid yourself otherwise but fact is fact... come back when you take a 1,000 fans to Celtic

Park, and draw 1-1 against the club that beat Barcelona a few weeks before hand :-)

Very good...! Have you not got a hedge or something else to trim?! Arbroath FC are the biggest club in Angus, you can kid yourself otherwise but fact is fact... come back when you take a 1,000 fans to Celtic Park, and draw 1-1 against the club that beat Barcelona a few weeks before hand :-)

It gives us great pleasure in knowing how frustrated you get knowing that the village team continually out-perform the giants of Angus. 

Watch that trapdoor this season .  Now that East Stirling have taken  the safety net down  it could be fun !!

It gives us great pleasure in knowing how frustrated you get knowing that the village team continually out-perform the giants of Angus. 

Watch that trapdoor this season .  Now that East Stirling have taken  the safety net down  it could be fun !!

No frustration here my friend, we will get it right... in the end, we will always and forever be the biggest club in Angus. Talk of relegation is your clubs worry not ours now, our eyes are well and truly looking upwards ok.

I would be more concerned about losing your benefactor in America than anything else if I was you... remember the one you lied about? I am sure you do... jog on to the League 1 board now, enjoy that for next season as you dodged the relegation, just, this time.

No frustration here my friend, we will get it right... in the end, we will always and forever be the biggest club in Angus. Talk of relegation is your clubs worry not ours now, our eyes are well and truly looking upwards ok. I would be more concerned about losing your benefactor in America than anything else if I was you... remember the one you lied about? I am sure you do... jog on to the League 1 board now, enjoy that for next season as you dodged the relegation, just, this time.

Is it 15 or 16 years now that Brechin have remained in league one ?  Can't quite remember. 

America ?  nah . Wrong spy.  Try again. 

Might there not come a time at Arbroath when any more prospective signings might say to themselves hey where am I gonna fit into this team, am I gonna get a regular game. Maybe put some players off???????

Might there not come a time at Arbroath when any more prospective signings might say to themselves hey where am I gonna fit into this team, am I gonna get a regular game. Maybe put some players off???????

Surely no player is guaranteed to play where ever and whoever they sign for? Can't see that being a problem tbh. Can see what you mean but if that's how they'd feel they'd be better off not being here anyway.

Think people need to calm down we have made some really good signings but wouldn't get carried away still a lot of players needed for the squad.