Bobby Linn - LM, starter

David Gold - backup

Mark Whatley - CM (DR?), starter

Omar Kader - RM, starter

Gavin Malin - CM, backup

Ryan McCord - CM, starter

Kane Hester - SC, rotation

Steven Doris - SC, starter

That's some basis for a squad by the way!! Think every club in this league would gladly take 5 or 6 of them.

Ryan McCord - Fallen out of favour at Raith since the turn of the year and had very little game time. However, he has spent the last 5 years at Championship level and it's very surprising to see him drop down to League 2 and bypass League 1. On the surface an excellent signing in my opinion, certainly a player I'd have high hopes for this season and I expect the plan will be for him to be a starter every week.

Last 3 in the Championship, although it hardly matters. His fitness was never his strong point and after so little game time of late at Raith it will probably need a bit of work. Fantastic ability to pick a pass though, won't be anybody better at that in League 2. Hope he gets a regular game and has a great season, a legend.

We now have four MCs signed up - Whatley, McCord, Malin and Gold - I would guess we wouldn't be able to carry 5 players for 2 positions and therefore wouldn't be able to bring in another player in this position, at least it'll be far from a priority. I certainly think we're missing a tough tackling, fairly defensive minded CM as Kader, Linn and McCord are/ all sound fairly attacking and all 3 will be starters, with Whatley more defensive minded but certainly not the tough tackling mean b*****d I'd be looking for. Potentially Dick will slip Whatley into the right back role and add another CM in the mould mentioned above?

Ryan McCord will be an excellent signing for you, I really liked the guy, a great range of passing and he'll definitely get goals for you this season. Gutted he's away. The only downside to his game is that he has no pace, he tried hard during the summer, but you will get 100% effort. Good luck next season, a club I've always liked. And both clubs had a good rapport when we were in the same division.

Big Rab to Arbroath and Fleming to us by all accounts.

Had Fleming continued to perform the way he had done all season he would've been kept on I think, but a string of errors and poor performances since Dick's arrival meant he was released. Hope he does well at yous if he does go.

Exciting times for the Lichties!

Kader and Dunlop are great signings and if Gavin Malin can rediscover his goalscoring form from his earlier Loons days, he'll be a great coup (probably a bargain too!).

Also, it's great to have Big Dick and his f-words back on the touchline!

Seen Malin and Kader destroy teams in the past, thinking of the Glebe Massacre few seasons back. DICK will have brought them back knowing he can get a tune out of them, fully expect both of them to he MVPs come end of season under Dick. IF King Richard could just make one further big name signing, like a Kyle Wilkie, we'd almost have a crackin wee Futsal team in our side - defo with potential to be challenging for Promotion.

That's him Colin Hamilton

Started off shakily with us in 1st spell before turning into a brilliant full back. Filled in at centre half too. Know it's only a random one off rumour but very good to hear it, you were spot on about Doris months after all. ;)