McManus

Little

Linn

Nicholl

Whatley

Travis

Lindsay

Morrison

IIRC, that was before we played Aberdeen, who were playing us as preparation for there first Euro qualifying round in early July! Moore had 5 weeks atleast to build on that solid base of players.

he also had Micheal Wallace, Kieran McWalter, Connor Birse and Kiffy

fatdoug1938, on 28 Feb 2016 - 20:24, said:

Just to add that Hislop emailed me a few times when he was at EF having a go at my posts on AFTN! Did the same with a friend of mine when at Raith. The guy's a joke

Did his fair share of shit stirring , with players against fans . mr never wrong .

So, if you were the board right now, and (assuming) they have accepted this is not working and unfortunately Todd's position is untenable due to the vast, vast majority of the fans not wanting him to continue in the role, what would you do right now?

Would you sack the management right now and be in a position where the biggest 'names' to apply for the job are Keith Gibson and Colin Cameron, or do you hold off until the summer when there will be more options, and hopefully a player coming towards the end of his career who fancies taking up a player/ manager role? If we were looking for someone right now, there is pretty much zero chance of a player/ manager, whereas if we were looking in May the chances of this being an option are significently higher.

So, if you were the board right now, and (assuming) they have accepted this is not working and unfortunately Todd's position is untenable due to the vast, vast majority of the fans not wanting him to continue in the role, what would you do right now?

Would you sack the management right now and be in a position where the biggest 'names' to apply for the job are Keith Gibson and Colin Cameron, or do you hold off until the summer when there will be more options, and hopefully a player coming towards the end of his career who fancies taking up a player/ manager role? If we were looking for someone right now, there is pretty much zero chance of a player/ manager, whereas if we were looking in May the chances of this being an option are significently higher.

Get rid and get people back on board.

Sign Dick Campbell up after the Sportsmans Dinner. He can get Foxy and Travis back from Forfar, season 2016/17s building of a title winning side can commence.

Simples. ;)

But in seriousness I'd definitely just get them as far away as possible, the seethe the two of them are creating in the support has reached a level I've never seen before.

What's the point in keeping the two of them there, could it really get any worse? Like genuinely? A half cut Speckyboy taking the team would probably be just as good.

Atleast if they were gone there might be a bit of buzz and togetherness back at Gayfield again.

Boys kicking off after the clubs confirmed Gayfields passed a pitch inspection on Saturday ffs, the game hadn't even kicked off! :lol:

I feel quite sorry for the club because they seem scared to say anything these days because no matter what people start moaning!! It's genuinely shite, especially when they've done so many good positive things this year!!!

Before I start I am in no way excusing or advocating support for the board but they are only supporters of the club like ourselves. They act as custodians with a remit to make sure AFC survives as a club but none are successful businessmen as far as I am aware. If we go down the Gretna road as with Mileson and go belly up there would be uproar in the town imo. As posted in a previous post "you can only pish with the c**k you've got" . We would all welcome a sugar daddy to bankroll our club like some of our Angus rivals but they don't grow on trees unfortunately.

It's time to come clean on the perceived Forfar sugar daddy. He goes under the name of Mr. Golf Day, Sportsman's Dinner, Ladies Dinner, Xmas dance, Loons Lottery, 250 Club, Supporters Club, Hospitality, Tribute nights, Quiz nights, Loons Direct Shop, Match day bar, etc etc. All of these do grow on trees if you plant them.

Seen numerous people say they've been blocked by Steve Hislop on Twitter, when Steve Hislop isn't even following them... Add that too the private messaging. The guys lost the plot.

#Pray4Hissy

Edited by 1320Lichtie

It's time to come clean on the perceived Forfar sugar daddy. He goes under the name of Mr. Golf Day, Sportsman's Dinner, Ladies Dinner, Xmas dance, Loons Lottery, 250 Club, Supporters Club, Hospitality, Tribute nights, Quiz nights, Loons Direct Shop, Match day bar, etc etc. All of these do grow on trees if you plant them.

Exactly where in my post did I mention Forfar.

Lets see. Where do i start.

1. Sack both Lumsden and Hislop. They have lost the support of the fans and the players dont look happy to be playing for them. Performances have been good to great in very few games this season. Shocking to beyond disgraceful in far too many. Change is needed.

2. There are options out there. Barry Robson is one option as his contract is up at the end. Could be a player manager next season. Dick Campbell is another option. Plenty of managers out there. Even if its getting in a manager until the end of the season that can bring something fresh to the team. Give the players a lift and keep us away from the relegation zone.

3. I would start to look at ways to bring extra revenue into the club. Get fund raising ventures going, give a number of free tickets for school kids to get a future fanbase growing.

4. Get the youth team going again so we can actually have more options for the squad rather than the threadbare squad we are running with. Also give these youth players a chance in the first team rather than bringing in vast amounts of loan players who for the majority have added nothing to the team.

5. I would have fan representation on the board so there is better dialogue and understanding between the club and the fans.

The board should have acted after 1 point in 3 home games and no goals.

Management team isn't up to the task, bring in Dick Campbell till the end of the season then look for applications for the managers position unless of course Campbell wins all the remaining games.

I am in no doubt the manager should have been sacked before the new year and yes I would have taken Dick Campbell til the end of the season, then we look for a new manager for next season

5. I would have fan representation on the board so there is better dialogue and understanding between the club and the fans.

The board are all fans too, and are voted into that position by the fans who own shares.

The club is owned by the shareholders. The shareholdings are a matter of public record (I own 0.37%)

The biggest shareholder owns 7.76%, and isn't even on the board! The smallest shareholders own 100 shares each, but have the same right to stand for election as any other fan.

The board should have acted after 1 point in 3 home games and no goals.

Management team isn't up to the task, bring in Dick Campbell till the end of the season then look for applications for the managers position unless of course Campbell wins all the remaining games.

I'm sure Dick would have jumped at that.

'Come and work for us, but know that, if you don't win all your games, you'll be replaced'

Clyde 0-1 Shire.

Can't believe I'm getting worried here. Stirling away and Berwick away to come before Shire at home.

Cmon to f**k!!! Need 3/4 points here minimum, can't believe we're in this position.

Edited by 1320Lichtie