Deadline Day

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, both here and WAP have been pretty embarrassing reading. The one eye jokes aren't even remotely funny, its a shame because even our better posters have been resorting to them.

I don't in any way find them offensive, just feel like there being made for the sake of it, with no imagination.

So let's hope he signs and there will be ample opportunity for things to improve.

To be honest, both here and WAP have been pretty embarrassing reading. The one eye jokes aren't even remotely funny, its a shame because even our better posters have been resorting to them.

I don't in any way find them offensive, just feel like there being made for the sake of it, with no imagination.

So let's hope he signs and there will be ample opportunity for things to improve.

Been trying to find a pun in your post, but I've now come to the conclusion that you probably haven't made one. I don't think anyone who makes a 'one eye' joke thinks it is remotely funny. The humour, for me at least, is in the fact that is completely witless and repetitive.

Been trying to find a pun in your post, but I've now come to the conclusion that you probably haven't made one. I don't think anyone who makes a 'one eye' joke thinks it is remotely funny. The humour, for me at least, is in the fact that I am completely witless and repetitive.

Sorted

Dean Shiels is far too ugly to play for us, regardless of how many eyes he may or may not have.

Don't understand why we'd want him anyway, he'd be wasted out wide so you're looking at the central attacking position. We've already got MacLean, Davidson, McDonald, Wotherspoon and Caddis who can play there at this level without weakening other areas of the team now. Can't see it being sanctioned even if TW does hold an interest.

Danzell Gravenberch from Ajax. 20 year old defender who had interest from Man Utd and Liverpool a few years ago.

One of these guys with a cool YouTube video set to techno music.

When he was linked to those clubs he was playing up front, if that interests you at all. Not sure why he's suddenly now a defender.

When he was linked to those clubs he was playing up front, if that interests you at all. Not sure why he's suddenly now a defender.

Yeah, you can find him playing in different positions but he has been described as a centre half by most sources.

Usually when guys with these videos arrive they end up being shite.

If Ross McCormack hadn't just signed for Fulham I could've just started a signing for Celtic rumour as I've just seen him with his not too shabby missus at Glasgow Airport. He's obviously just up on his hols for the international break though. Ach well.

I'm here for another hour though. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Falcao making a last min change of heart for Dens.

Archived