Rangers fans a disgrace

Are Rangers fans the most whataboutery fans of all?

Yes and I commented my opinion on the Aberdeens fan experience, also that I experienced similar actions when visiting pittodrie on a few occasions. It may well be whataboutery , call it what you like but it is a valid point against his arguement, how can you not see this?

The sheep fan started his argument with 'I remember when my club used to visit Ibrox'...from this point onwards the thread was fair game for 'what about'

The discussion up to this point was about select games involving a minority of fans that tend to deliberately sit close to the away fans to wind them up, with some of them taking it too far, throwing things and acting like animals, the aberdeen fan however was far more exclusive with his comments.

Basically the truth of the matter, which we are perfectly entitled to point out (since he brought it up) is that when Aberdeen visited the vast majority of that visiting support were venomous cretins, hell bent on not just attacking the cnuts in our support (who I admit we have) but also innocent Rangers fans who were just there to watch football.

or you could also argue that the aberdeen fan coming on and spouting about a completely different fixture and under completely different cirmusatances is also a case of whataboutery?

its like me complaining that celtic fans sing to much about northern irish politics?

my point has remained the same throughout the whole arguement, aberdeen fans complaining about rangers fans behaviour in a rangers/aberdeen fixture is nothing short of hypocracy and my arguement has just as relevance to the original topic as karl fletchers original post about aberdeens previous experiences at Ibrox. I have not once denied it was a bit of whataboutery , but I was perfectly entitled to give my opinion on the aberdeen fans post. now is the aberdeen fan butting in and saying " but what about when we used go there " not another example of unrelated whataboutery or does that not really matter ?

No further questions, m'laud.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.8 seems to read Follow Follow too much.

I thought he was the nice Bear but the mask slips again :(

I very rarely read Follow Follow.

As for the mask slipping nonsense. I doubt i have been a nice bear towards your mob on here. I had the misfortune to be in the West Enclosure the day we held a minutes silence for George Young.

This has been going on for years, decades even but too many people in Scotland make money too easily on the back of catering to these people from the dark ages so don't expect anything to be done about it.

I reckon the daily record, sun or others could expose it quite easily and shame rangers into doing something about it but then sales might drop,

Just one example of the corruption in our game.

What i'm saying is this happened yesterday then it would have been mentioned on the match thread, it wasn't. Infact the QotS fans painted a different picture.

All shit like this does is make people doubt what could be valid reports about fans behaviour.

what???? the earth is round....no way....its been flat since 1690....see these scientists.....did they not film it on their phones???

Well, that's not going to prove anything is it?

Because I'd wager that Falkirk, Cowdenbeath or Alloa fans for example are not going to get up to the same garbage that they do.

The away fans would not have to put up with it anymore, and maybe they would give them a taste of their own medicine.

The away fans would not have to put up with it anymore, and maybe they would give them a taste of their own medicine.

The way things are going over down Ibrox way at the moment you'll not need to bother or have to put up with it anymore. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Rangers Fans Kill Goalkeeper

Before an away match with The Rangers International Club of Enugu, Goalkeeper Adun of Warri Wolves FC, was assaulted by thugs suspected to be fans of the opposition team. Slumped and died 3 days later from internal haemorrhage, during a training session.

Archived