Rangers fans a disgrace

Did ye aye?

Away and start a thread about it then. This topic is about the behaviour of the people that follow the Glesga Sevco.

Enough of your whataboutery!

aye a did but unfortunately i am not an over sensitive wee soul who felt the need to greet and start a wee thread about it instead i just smiled and laughed at the seething sheep and gave them a cheeky wave goodbye . could not believe the sight of so many aberdonians throwing their money away to be fair.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats all you have , the fact you timed my response to that shows what an utter cretin you are :lol:

Timed it?

You are aware those numbers next to each post aren't just for show, they actually indicate the time of each post. Maybe a Sevconian such as yourself isn't familiar with the concept of a 24 hour clock.

Allow me to educate you.

16:07 actually means seven minutes past four.

Mental eh?

So all it required from myself on this occasion was a quick glance back. I do not sit here at work with a stopwatch.

Today's P&B Sevco humiliation was brought to you by the letter S and the number 1690.

Timed it?

You are aware those numbers next to each post aren't just for show, they actually indicate the time of each post. Maybe a Sevconian such as yourself isn't familiar with the concept of a 24 hour clock.

Allow me to educate you.

16:07 actually means seven minutes past four.

Mental eh?

So all it required from myself on this occasion was a quick glance back. I do not sit here at work with a stopwatch.

Today's P&B Sevco humiliation was brought to you by the letter S and the number 1690.

so ypu have moved onto the subject of timed responses to posts , completely ignoring the fact your club has an element just like most other clubs who are scum, infact some of your support to this day still glorify the hayclon days of the eighties when you were home to one of the most notorious football hooligan firm in the country. the rest of your post is just a mess which is not worthy of a reply.

You seem upset. How about you vent your petty gripes about us angelic dons fans on the appropriate thread.

Feel free to bring up the Andy Cameron thing tho, maybe 20 years ago was that? Anyway have fun justifying your 'orrible fans and ignoring the common denominator here.

i Have condemned my fans actions last week in the appropriate thread but I am not going to sit here and be lectured about fans misbehaving by aberden fans of all people. and yes the andy cameron one was a time ago , the rest from my list which i just rounded off are all from the last ten years. infact the stramash outside the subway was from the last time you played us at Ibrox.

i Have condemned my fans actions last week in the appropriate thread but I am not going to sit here and be lectured about fans misbehaving by aberden fans of all people. and yes the andy cameron one was a time ago , the rest from my list which i just rounded off are all from the last ten years. infact the stramash outside the subway was from the last time you played us at Ibrox.

If you're in a chair right now ( and one assumes you are) then i say you're a liar.

The behaviour of your old and new clubs fans is now, then and forever a national disgrace *wags finger and scowls*

If you're in a chair right now ( and one assumes you are) then i say you're a liar.

The behaviour of your old and new clubs fans is now, then and forever a national disgrace *wags finger and scowls*

whit ?

in a karl fletcher type response , it took you 9 minutes to think up that waffle ;)

It's the day time. I have a job. Are you still sitting down? Because you and your fans really are terrible, always bringing shame on themselves and annoyingly Scotland and Scottish Football. Bad, bad bears!

are you pished at your job because your posts are making no sense. am still sitting down aye but i am just about to stand up grab my coat and catch my bus .

so anyone can mention some misbehaving rangers fans but if anyone dares to bring up other supporters doing similar actions then is is simply whataboutery, nothing to see here. i am giving my opinion that aberdeen fans are the worst set of away fans i have seen at ibrox for bile and trouble making and by that i include celtic fans.

i agree. infact every club has a fair share of wanks.

Disappointing if true.

Rangers did take action after the Dumbarton game, they moved the Blue order to increase the segregation gap, I also believe they are viewing CCTV pictures looking for the animals that threw things. Around 1000 fans have been banned by the club for anti social behaviour over the past decafde, the recent publicised incidents of the 16 year old who threw a flare at Falkirk and several idiots at the OF youth cup final being cases in point.

I would encourage any away fans to report every incident to the stewards, I believe that most of the stewards will take action, if they refuse then put a complaint in writing either to your own club or Rangers.

As a Rangers fan, I genuinely want to see these arseholes ejected and banned, banter between fans is acceptable, throwing things certainly is not.

Pleased if they have moved it after what happened at our game, good on the club for taking action. It was in our programme this week that if anyone had any issues then get them reported to DFC so I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the wee fannies booted out.

any sighting of that guy in the "ftp watp 1690" jumper with his "orange order" scarf aswell?

The scarf said "1690, we will never forget" on it to be accurate!!

Edit for crimes against grammar.

You are spot on Forever Blue. Aberdeen 'supporters' are utter scum and if they get a hard time at Ibrox then fucking tough. They made their bed a long time ago and now they have to lie in it. Absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever. You missed out chibbing a pensioner after chasing the old guy on to the trackside at Pittodrie

The coffee pouring incident happened, as it happened right where I was sitting. Whilst the queens fans were voicing their anger to the section above, some nice chap was spitting down. Surely these animals should be banned from sitting above other fans. T

You are spot on Forever Blue. Aberdeen 'supporters' are utter scum and if they get a hard time at Ibrox then fucking tough. They made their bed a long time ago and now they have to lie in it. Absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever. You missed out chibbing a pensioner after chasing the old guy on to the trackside at Pittodrie

Am I actually reading that someone doing something 'a long time ago' justifies abusing, spitting on or otherwise ruining the paying fan's trip every other time they make the journey in the future to be acceptable? You couldn't make this up.

Archived