St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Willie Dyer?

????????????????

Oh f**k, not another opposition fan saying our players are shite based on a ten minute performance they had for their team in the 1950s or they've seen them play badly once on the telly.

Edit: I take it back, I've just checked and Dyer played 12 games for the tractor boys between 2004-2008 so Fife Saint is well placed to judge.

Oh f**k, not another opposition fan saying our players are shite based on a ten minute performance they had for their team in the 1950s or they've seen them play badly once on the telly.

Edit: I take it back, I've just checked and Dyer played 12 games for the tractor boys between 2004-2008 so Fife Saint is well placed to judge.

Just part of being a Premiership diddy.

Our entire team has been ridiculed over the years, yet we've had 3 consecutive top 6 finishes, 3 consecutive European campaigns and a Scottish cup.

Take out Mannus and Brian Easton, literally every other player we've got/had during that run was 'shite' or 'overrated'.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Kyle, on 03 Sept 2014 - 10:34, said:

Just part of being a Premiership diddy.

Our entire team has been ridiculed over the years, yet we've had 3 consecutive top 6 finishes, 3 consecutive European campaigns and a Scottish cup.

Take out Mannus and Brian Easton, literally every other player we've got/had during that run was 'shite' or 'overrated'.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I thought the St Johnstone fans thought Mannus was a bit shit when he initially joined and didn't turn in the performances he does regularly now? I could be just making that up in my mind right enough.

I thought the St Johnstone fans thought Mannus was a bit shit when he initially joined and didn't turn in the performances he does regularly now? I could be just making that up in my mind right enough.

He wasn't given a chance for his first 6 or 7 months because of the form of Encklemann and he was jittery to begin with. He's not one for spectacular saves so it took a while for fans to warm to him, but hes proven himself to be rather braw.

Dundee have started better then I thought they would've so fair play there.

Will be a very tough game this time, just had a little check and the last time that we lost to them was in 2009.

Going for 2-1 saints, and Ghostie and DundeeBarry to entertain the crowd at half time with a naked mud wrestle.

The winner gets a date with the saints tea ladie.

I'll go for another draw. Going unbeaten into the double header derby will give our players confidence. St Johnstone aren't scoring much and we aren't conceding much so I'll go for 0-0 or 1-1.

Archived