St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should he bantz. Both teams doing well, both on a high and both seemingly playing the 4-2-3-1 formations. Can't see many goals in this one to be honest as both sides are averaging less than a goal a game so far in the league and defending reasonably well.

Fingers crossed we can keep our unbeaten run going at the very least. We've not conceded in about 250 minutes too, so that would be good to maintain also.

Big crowd up from Dundee I assume? It seems their end is all ticket.

Quite looking forward to this, Dundee have been quite poor the last few seasons we've shared a league, so its nice to see them looking competitive again. Always enjoy games against them more than our other derby against United, maybe its because of the years in the First where the games were generally outstanding with some memorable goals to me (Sheerins "rain dance", Swankie scoring a late winner at Dens for Dundee). Pretty gutted its so far tbh.

We now have a decent squad to pick from, and Lappin, O'Halloran and Graham are all striving for a start, imagine we'll probably continue with the same eleven thats served us so well lately though. Formation wise I think we'll be similar to the Aberdeen game, with Brown sitting deeper with McDonald and Millar ahead of him, then whatever two wingers we pick.

As has been said it'll be a close game, with the midfield likely to be quite packed, if we win the battle in there we'll be fine though. Not to worried about any Dundee player outwith Peaso, whos reading of the game is ridiculously good and will cause problems. Will be a different test for Scobbie if Peaso starts.

Imagine this'll be our biggest crowd in the league so far, as it could easily reach 7000 at the least..

2-1 Saints, with Wotherspoon being the man to score the compulsory wonder goal.

After what they did in May I love these tartan travel rug, sweetie paper rustling, tory farmer b*****ds. :wub:

This.

I fucking love the Jehovah's Witnesses welcoming cuntos.

It's going to be difficult for that to change.

Just tried. Nope, didn't work. Well done Fermers.

This.

I fucking love the Jehovah's Witnesses welcoming cuntos.

It's going to be difficult for that to change.

Just tried. Nope, didn't work. Well done Fermers.

Those bustards dumped us for the hydro!

I was away to say that I thought they'd moved. No wonder we have to cut our budget these days, c***s robbed us of half our income

Quite looking forward to this, Dundee have been quite poor the last few seasons we've shared a league, so its nice to see them looking competitive again. Always enjoy games against them more than our other derby against United, maybe its because of the years in the First where the games were generally outstanding with some memorable goals to me (Sheerins "rain dance", Swankie scoring a late winner at Dens for Dundee). Pretty gutted its so far tbh.

We now have a decent squad to pick from, and Lappin, O'Halloran and Graham are all striving for a start, imagine we'll probably continue with the same eleven thats served us so well lately though. Formation wise I think we'll be similar to the Aberdeen game, with Brown sitting deeper with McDonald and Millar ahead of him, then whatever two wingers we pick.

As has been said it'll be a close game, with the midfield likely to be quite packed, if we win the battle in there we'll be fine though. Not to worried about any Dundee player outwith Peaso, whos reading of the game is ridiculously good and will cause problems. Will be a different test for Scobbie if Peaso starts.

Imagine this'll be our biggest crowd in the league so far, as it could easily reach 7000 at the least..

2-1 Saints, with Wotherspoon being the man to score the compulsory wonder goal.

Very interesting.

Nearly nodded off there. Got through it though.

Thanks for May 17th. I really am thankful.

Its always funny when you try and act smart while also completely fucking up the post

The names BoringGuy for what its worth, not the maelstrom of fail you edited it into.

Letheren

McGinn McPake Konrad Dyer

Thomson McAlister

Boyle Harkins McGowan Ferry Roberts

McDonald Wighton

Should beet you with that team

Aye. 13 players certainly stands a decent chance against 11.

Isn't that fourteen? That well known I cant actually tell. However many its not exactly terrifying.

Archived