St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

St Johnstone fans are like the younger sister who has been a slut all their lives, desperate for a man (rival). Then suddenly, she has a child (wins a cup) then starts handing out life advice to her older sister who has had children who have now left the nest and is rebuilding her life after a nasty divorce.

At the end of the day, the younger sister is still a slut.

To be fair it's more like you've been through two divorces, lost your house, and your last boyfriend got the jail for giving you a hiding.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know the Dundee fans still clinging on to the glory years from when their dads were bairns would give it all away for a cup final win against "the Dabs" and despite their attempts to keep us in our wee team box are in reality desperately jealous of us.

Gotta laugh at these boys. Win their first major trophy ever and are on here giving it the lobster! You'll never get near our trophy count. Fact.

Yeah, seeing your team winning major trophies is amazing, isn't it?

Only a few seats left in row A, that's where I've had to get mine. They wouldn't let me buy tickets for me, my old man and my brother for the family stand as there's "not a juvenile purchase".

Seeing as it's the family stand, that's hardly unreasonable.

3500 according to tonight's Tele.

If that's the numbers sold, then that's excellent. I wouldn't be sure of a cash gate for away fans if that is the case as that sounds like it may also take into account the West Stand. Might be worth giving Saints/Dundee a call.

If that's the numbers sold, then that's excellent. I wouldn't be sure of a cash gate for away fans if that is the case as that sounds like it may also take into account the West Stand. Might be worth giving Saints/Dundee a call.

Considering the 3 big games in 10 days, to the tune of £75, plus everything else that goes with it, its pretty damn good :)

All jokes aside, it should b a cracker!

Considering the 3 big games in 10 days, to the tune of £75, plus everything else that goes with it, its pretty damn good :)

All jokes aside, it should b a cracker!

Indeed! There will be a bumper home crowd for this one too. As I've said previously, when you get big crowds at McDiarmid, the atmosphere can be excellent. Here's hoping the match is decent.

More than twice the team as it stands going by the visit before that where we brought 4000 plus

Was it the game where you barely had a shot at goal and got humped.. Or the previous game where you barely had a shot at goal and got humped? I get them all mixed up... There wasn't 4000 away fans at either game last season. The first one maybe 3500 tops.

Don't think utd have ever brought 4000 to mcDiarmid, the only away support I can remember above that between the two teams was in about 1991 when saints were in first season back up under Alex totten, had been on a great run against the big 4 at the time, and took 4500 to old tannadice. Raymond Stewart enclosure packed along side and a healthy saints crowd behind the goal. For the record, you got humped though you did manage to score that day, so well done! I remember utd supporting mates being astounded by our support that day. Shame we never get anywhere near it these days... Apart from cup finals obviously..

Back to the big game this weekend, our adidas samba wearing long haired neighbours should be excited about seeing some proper European fashions on display, and listen out for some Europe-inspired songs. It'll be a day of culture for you, so come one come all, have a great day but behave yourselves in our beautiful city. Speak slowly and try not to over accentuate your daft accents to seem even more 'street' . Nobody finds it impressive. Anywhere. Seriously.

And don't worry, nobody is going to mention 7-2. It's in the past and we've all moved on from there...

Archived