St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

I'm still not convinced Tommy Wright is actually our manager, pretty sure we appointed Billy Dodds and are currently floating around League One. This is probably a cup game

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee fans are glad that your diddy mob finally won a trophy considering the circumstances.

Thank you, I am glad you returned and we can both point and laugh at the east of dobbies mob

Baz you're a closet glory hunter , u were spotted drinking with said farmers before the cup final . HERE TO SEE THE SAINTEES ! YOU'RE ONLY HERE TO SEE THE SAINTEES, CUP WINNING SAINTEES !

A few of my pals are Saintees and I joined them for pre-match shenanigans in the city centre. It was braw. I didn't go to the game but I was jumping about at the St Johnstone goals as if it were Dundee scoring them.

I have a lot of love for you lot, Tam. St Johnstone are my wee team.

Good to have the coagies back in the top flight, really looking forward to this game as both teams doing well. Massive game for dundee against one of Scotland's most successful teams of recent year.

The officeville gag was quality, good to see a bit of decent patter coming from our backward neighbours at long last.

Roll on next Saturday; hopefully see a big away support with all their daft haircuts and talking in those funny voices, they really are a joy to behold.

7-2 to the Saints after a close first half.

f**k the international break. So buzzing for this and couldn't give less of a shit about Germany pumping Scotland. Think we'll win, but will be tight and probably another 1-0. Change Croft for Lappin and go:

Mannus

Mackay Ando Scobbie Easton

Millar Brown

Wotherspoon McDonald Lappin

Maclean

Hopefully Muzz is on the bench, and added bonus of throwing on a confident Graham with 20-30 minutes to go. O'Halloran could rip them apart off the bench as well.

Archived