Whitletts 3 Lugar 1

Kennie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuzzy Bear I have never said the incident was acceptable. And I have already posted that Martin regrets the incident. As is shown by your previous posts you are happy to hide behind a username and make any comment you wish about anyone or anything. My biggest issue is that people on this forum think it is alright to bring issues into it that have nothing to do with it and that they should be judge and jury.

Fuzzy Bear I have never said the incident was acceptable. And I have already posted that Martin regrets the incident. As is shown by your previous posts you are happy to hide behind a username and make any comment you wish about anyone or anything. My biggest issue is that people on this forum think it is alright to bring issues into it that have nothing to do with it and that they should be judge and jury.

Put it this way if it wasnt caught on camera would he still regret it . Dont think so he would just get on with it as if nothing had happened

Fitbasan y. Why havent you replied to honestboys post. You have been quick in replying fuzzybear ?

Catakoom I have only just seen the post and my reply would be probably not as neither I nor probably everyone at the match saw anything until the video post. As previously said my issue is not about what happened but about the comments made. Fuzzy Bear your last comment sums up what I'm talking about. As I said come and speak to me face to face, especially you Honestboy.

Catakoom I have only just seen the post and my reply would be probably not as neither I nor probably everyone at the match saw anything until the video post. As previously said my issue is not about what happened but about the comments made. Fuzzy Bear your last comment sums up what I'm talking about. As I said come and speak to me face to face, especially you Honestboy.

So if your boy was lying injured and someone walked over to him and DELIBERATELY stood in him your reaction would be,,,,,,,,,,,?

Your his dad you'd be expected to defend your son but you've seen the video you know it's shocking so no surprise people have an opinion,

So instead of wanting to meet posters to speak to you face to face speak to your son and tell him what he did is unacceptable and hopefully he might listen to you.

Catakoom yes I would not be pleased. Again as said previously I am not defending the incident and the reality of it will come in what ever decision is made. My main issues are with comments made about my son which have no bearing on the issue. I have nothing further to say on the matter as this is and will be my first and last time on Pie and Bovril

Let's just get the facts doon here as some things have got a bit OTT in this.

As far as Kennie is concerned he spoke to Whitletts representatives and as he said , didn't see how bad the incident was till he was editing the highlights.

He posts video of all Lugar games and did so as others want to see all the film and not just the incidents. He asked folk to give an opinion on two particular incidents and made no comments himself

Bringing up the guy's past crime(s) in this thread was wrong and served no purpose

The stamp was totally out of order and the guy deserves a severe punishment

Making comments about confronting the player after the game and also the stupid remark about nobody having the guts to tackle the guy themselves are the type of macho, tough guy shit comments that make folk think that it's ok to do this sort of stuff in the first place.

As far as posting on here is concerned , what would all the little wounded souls have had to say if it was a Lugar player who had stamped on a Whitletts player and there was video evidence available. It wouldn't have been posted on here............... aye right

To the ones who seem to think that the player did nothing wrong .......... gie yer eyes a pish and clear yer vision

I'm sure Whitletts will take whatever they see as the appropriate action required

One other point, the boys dad says he is sorry for what he done and that might be the case. To say it's just because he has been caught is maybe a bit unfair as we have all done things in the heat of the moment and felt totally ashamed afterwards

This is from a person who is not noted for my quiet appreciation of the skills on show when I am at a game and have previously said or done things which, almost immediately, I have regretted, so cut the boy some slack

Is it not time this was brought to an end. Steph and his team at the club will deal with marty internaly the SJFA may or may not take action I am sure we will ee in due course. Marty will carry the e mbarassment of what he did for a long time and he will have known streight after the incident that he let the club team mates and family down so can we bring this to an end

Archived