Finally someone shuts up George Galloway...

Thanks for reminding us what an odious little p***k you are, while I find many of your opinions detestable and laughable, I fully support anyones right to express their opinion.

Thanks. I'm sure you'll support my opinion that you're a spineless simpleton.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have to say now I know your feelings I think it's only right that I address those concerns, however if only you weren't such a chundering thundercunt your point of view might be worth a shit. So why don't you cry me a river tinytears. Why is it always Dundee fans?

Ah, now it's gorgeous George so he'll try and be overly smart and just hint at the undercurrent of fascism that roams our streets stopping the good honest people from having their say, then segway into the way Murphy has been stopped by such an undercurrent.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you so bitter and prone to lash out at those who disagree with you? Is it your small penis, the way your daddy touched you or just the fact that the only job you'll ever have comes with a name tag and a paper hat?

Just out of curiosity, what makes you so bitter and prone to lash out at those who disagree with you? Is it your small penis, the way your daddy touched you or just the fact that the only job you'll ever have comes with a name tag and a paper hat?

Complains of insults, being bitter and lashing out...

...while being bitter, posting insults and lashing out.

Thanks. I'm sure you'll support my opinion that you're a spineless simpleton.

Actually your opinion of me matters not a f**k, given that we can all see you're a gullible fool who'd believe anything he's told by a self serving moron wrapped in a saltire, run along now, you bore me.

He's too outspoken but I loved when he telt the American senate.

He will probably get more mental now.

Yeah that was beautiful. Me and my old flatmate used to watch that on loop when we were pished

Thanks for reminding us what an odious little p***k you are, while I find many of your opinions detestable and laughable, I fully support anyones right to express their opinion.

And yet you're a known racist. :lol: Having the audacity to slag off other people.

I know violent attacks are no laughing matter but I can't be the only one who had a wee smile on his face when they read the news.

No, that can't be right! :o

According to some that means you have; a small penis, have been touched by your father, and have no employment opportunities.

However back in the real life, most people who aren't being small minded white knight idiots had a chuckle.

This is not good news, like him or not he is a strong character who stands up for what he believes in and always tries to do the right thing. I like listening to him tearing people to pieces and usually the people he does it to deserve it.

Still, at least no one's getting to you.

Fucking simpleton.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely disgraceful.

Shows the nasty side of politics when people have to resort to violence.

No surprise to see that PerthshireBell weirdo celebrate it.

Archived