Finally someone shuts up George Galloway...

He's someone I've really went off in the last couple of years, but some of the slander against him from obvious gutter sources is hilarious, and tend to come from the usual cretins who can't distinguish Anti-zionism from anti-semitism.

When he was at university he campaigned to have the Jewish students society shut down.

Pretty sure he didn't even go to university. What is your source for this?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mans an arsehole. Liked him after the US senate performance and even listened to his radio show. But his political views have no depth it's white van man politics. Just like farrage but from the other side. How can a man who claims to be clever believe in god ? Also he is tee total, if that's what abstaining from alcohol does to you will some c**t pour me a pint. The mans a tit.

The mans an arsehole. Liked him after the US senate performance and even listened to his radio show. But his political views have no depth it's white van man politics. Just like farrage but from the other side. How can a man who claims to be clever believe in god ? Also he is tee total, if that's what abstaining from alcohol does to you will some c**t pour me a pint. The mans a tit.

FYI so is Tommy Sherridan, is this a trend?

How can a chap who sits in judgement over another chap's intellect fcuk up on the use of apostrophes?

Again - I don't disagree. But he still stands up for groups who tend to be oppressed or misrepresented.

I much prefer a politician who doesn't follow like a sheep but actually challenges those in power. There are far better politicians, and far better people, but he is an important voice in 21st century Britain.

But he does this by and large through inciting tensions with other groups. That isn't helpful at all.

But he does this by and large through inciting tensions with other groups. That isn't helpful at all.

That's what I dislike about him, he's a nasty piece of work, it's ok but, he's teetotal, that makes it ok.

Yep, whilst Israel was blowing the inhabitants of Gaza to buggery. Is that bigotry? Don't get me wrong I think he's an opportunistic sh1t.

I think it's close. At best he's someone that stirs up racial and ethnic tension for his own benefit. His attitude towards women isn't brilliant either.

Not a nice guy, essentially.

I think it's close. At best he's someone that stirs up racial and ethnic tension for his own benefit.

A British version of Al Sharpton? I tend to agree with you there, but

His attitude towards women isn't brilliant either.

I do think he's essentially honest in his relationships, he does not pretend to be holier than thou unlike another hero of the left who is in denial about visits to sex clubs.

Good point, you've hit the nail on the head.

No argument over that. George has been an opportunist since his Scumdee city cooncil and War on Want days.

Oh dear; tip-toes along the edge of the moral high-ground then defaults to tremblingly weak chat like 'Scumdee'.

Archived