Finally someone shuts up George Galloway...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zionist cybernats ITPO.

Disgraceful behaviour though. Assaulting people in the street is really for complete c***s. If you are having fights after the age of 13 you are a sad case.

You see I would normally condemn this, but f**k it, it's George Galloway. The thought of someone giving him a kicking is hilarious. HILARIOUS! :D

Charming.

I was once in a pub with George Galloway. He was watching the Scotland-Georgia game in 2007 (as was I). Despite being in proximity with a man who I disagree with on just about everything I managed not to inflict physical violence on him. When will I get my gold star?

Pretty horrible thing to happen. I personally can't stand him, and disagree with him strongly on Israel, but he should be free to talk about these issues without fearing attack.

Apparently there was a heated altercation. It wasn't him speaking on anything, from unofficial reports on twitter he tried to act the hard man and the lad decked him.

Of course whether that is the case we'll find out, the police have the man in custody, but you can certainly see gorgeous George doing exactly that.

Charming.

I was once in a pub with George Galloway. He was watching the Scotland-Georgia game in 2007 (as was I). Despite being in proximity with a man who I disagree with on just about everything I managed not to inflict physical violence on him. When will I get my gold star?

HTH

post-15233-14093823188661_thumb.jpg

The most repulsive thing about Galloway is that he claims to like both Celtic and Dundee Utd. It doesn't get much worse than that.

I still wouldn't want to break his jaw and smash his ribs in for it though.

Casual Bystander reinforcing the fact that he's a terrible poster and all round human being here.

Zionist cybernats ITPO.

Disgraceful behaviour though. Assaulting people in the street is really for complete c***s. If you are having fights after the age of 13 you are a sad case.

Tell that to Lennox Lewis.

The most repulsive thing about Galloway is that he claims to like both Celtic and Dundee Utd. It doesn't get much worse than that.

I still wouldn't want to break his jaw and smash his ribs in for it though.

Casual Bystander reinforcing the fact that he's a terrible poster and all round human being here.

I'd draw the line at chucking a stress ball at him from my office, while he passed by on his open-top bus, spouting shite, like he does.

That was funny.

Archived