Rogue Miracle

scothmist

This must be what is described as "word salad"

Word salad is a "confusedalot.com or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases. Great from the separatists.Thank you.

"If befall a rogue mircale...", :lol:, that's even worse as it doesn't even make sense. You probably should have just accepted my correction.

The more you post the more I think you must be in your early teens, and probably don't even have a vote.

Perhaps if you didn't have such a poor grasp of the language, one might suggest is native, it wouldn't result in you needing to post insults when people point out your schoolboy errors.

You understood it ya stupid twat, as you replied to it. You must be the paid SNP troll for this site. Shut up and save yourself the embarrassment hen

You understood it ya stupid twat, as you replied to it. You must be the paid SNP troll for this site. Shut up and save yourself the embarrassment hen

Once more, a cogent and well structured response. I feel you are a credit to your parents and once you are old enough to get a paper round I'm sure you will feel a lot better about yourself, as to me you just sound like someone who isn't really happy.

Don't give in to fear.

Once more, a cogent and well structured response. I feel you are a credit to your parents and once you are old enough to get a paper round I'm sure you will feel a lot better about yourself, as to me you just sound like someone who isn't really happy.

Don't give in to fear.

:lol::lol::lol::bairn

Have a drink you sourpussed stumpetified harridan.

What in the name of arse is the arch of prosperity?

Aw no another spellin polis. do you want it spelt arc. well it is bow shaped just like the fat haggis. Or maybe ark. one of the ten lies from the separatists.Remember the fat haggis standing there with his arms in the shape of an arch over his half bald heid to convey prosperity.

What price a pint of beer within the arc, arch or ark of prosperity.

It's another runaway success story of a thread by scothmist.

Either that or the simplest of simpletons has made a monumental arse of himself yet again.

One of the two, anyway.

It's another runaway success story of a thread by scothmist.

Either that or the simplest of simpletons has made a monumental arse of himself yet again.

One of the two, anyway.

ah the trysexual. what depravity have you bum up to, sorry up to.

Archived