Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bairn

Euro 2016 qualifiers

Sterling leaves a foot in when stretching for a ball. Opposition player has to be taken off on a stretcher.

Almost thought Townsend was about to talk sense.. "Those are the sort of situations you have to be careful in...."

Why? Because its dangerous and you might get sent off? You might seriously injure an opposition player?

.... "you can get injured easily in that situation, thankfully it looks like Sterlings going to be okay"

what.png

Sterling leaves a foot in when stretching for a ball. Opposition player has to be taken off on a stretcher.

Almost thought Townsend was about to talk sense.. "Those are the sort of situations you have to be careful in...."

Why? Because its dangerous and you might get sent off? You might seriously injure an opposition player?

.... "you can get injured easily in that situation, thankfully it looks like Sterlings going to be okay"

Exactly what I texted to my bro. He puts in a dangerous challenge, gets rightly booked, the opponent gets carried off injured and they worry about wee Rahim stubbing his fuckin toe.

what.png

Thought I was watching a Rangers game there after 75 minutes. Place emptying as they all head for home.

Had England to win 3-0 and 4-0 and to win with a -3 goal handicap.

Keep St George in me heart...