Euro 2016 qualifiers

Mr Bairn

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to agree Morata looks miles out off his depth.

The boy upfront for Ukraine who just went off injured for a second there's hair :lol:

Morata scores despite being pish so far, not sure it was going in if it didn't hit the Ukraine defender

including Scotland?

We had Craig Levein in charge for that. If still under him we'd have one up and 7 at the back v Gibraltar. :green

Looking forward to England getting gubbed at the Euro's having been deluded into thinking they are contenders after beating the shit they are up against in the qualifiers. Lithuania are are another fucking awful side.

We had Craig Levein in charge for that. If still under him we'd have one up and 7 at the back v Gibraltar. :green

Looking forward to England getting gubbed at the Euro's having been deluded into thinking they are contenders after beating the shit they are up against in the qualifiers. Lithuania are are another fucking awful side.

I was referencing the fact that if we do qualify we have the new format to thank.

Having said that he may have been on about this "league of nations" guaranteeing a minnow will make the finals in 2020.

I don't think even the English media are attempting to hype this squad. Not from what I've seen anyway.

Not yet but win a few games, see Harry Kane get a few goals and nearer the time it'll be the same hype and expectation as usual.

Archived