Euro 2016 qualifiers

Mr Bairn

A chance that there will be a few home nations at the Euros. England are certainties and Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland will all make the play-offs at least. I think it would really add to the tournament to have those sides there, particularly with it being pretty close in France, should be a really good atmosphere.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must take a special kind of imbecile to throw flares onto the pitch.

Don't know what the Eastern Europeans strange obsessions with flares, firecrackers ETC. Is myself like. Fucking mental

A chance that there will be a few home nations at the Euros. England are certainties and Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland will all make the play-offs at least. I think it would really add to the tournament to have those sides there, particularly with it being pretty close in France, should be a really good atmosphere.

A shame that Poland are playing well and preventing one of Scotland and South Ireland from qualifying. Of course, the pipe dream would be for Gibraltar to qualify as well giving all 6 British nations a finals berth, but that's never gonna happen.

"Eastern Europe"

Anyway, Czechs weathered a slight storm at the end to go 4/4 in their group and a really strong position to qualify for yet another European Championship. They've not missed a single tournament yet.

"Eastern Europe"

Anyway, Czechs weathered a slight storm at the end to go 4/4 in their group and a really strong position to qualify for yet another European Championship. They've not missed a single tournament yet.

They missed 92 and I think a few prior to that as Czechoslovakia

Think the 3rd placed automatic qualifier is a NAP to be from the Italy/Croatia/Norway group. The rest of the group is dogshit. The good news for Scotland is that Holland not only won but humped Latvia. With most of the good sides likely to qualify automatically Scotland could find themselves going into the playoffs as one of the strongest sides, unless someone like Holland or Portugal f**k up and come 3rd.

Archived