Euro 2016 qualifiers

Mr Bairn

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romania drawing at home to Finland has given Hungary a chance

One of the few European countries with a more disappointing record than us in the past seventeen years, made even worse by the fact that they've actually had a world-class, successful side in their past. Their current squad must be sick to death of hearing how shite they are in comparison to the Magical Magyars.

A team with Josh Magennis and Kyle Lafferty in it will make a tournament we won't

we're as well giving it up

Kyle Lafferty has been magnificent throughout this campaign and has easily outscored any Scottish player.

f**k off Norn Irn

Yeah - f**k off to France. Your seethe is very pleasing. Enjoy watching the Euros on the telly.

Wales, Northern Ireland, Iceland...good luck to them all; we're clearly not good enough.

Never mind, another miserable World Cup campaign awaits! :P

Thank you kindly sir. No doubt we'll get hammered, but we're there and I am delighted; it's been a very long wait. I've been to the World Cup before, but a lot of our fans will never have been to a major finals.

Thank you kindly sir. No doubt we'll get hammered, but we're there and I am delighted; it's been a very long wait. I've been to the World Cup before, but a lot of our fans will never have been to a major finals.

...and did better than any Scotland side has ever done at any international tournament, ever :(

Northern Ireland really don't have a lot to be ashamed of, as far as international football goes.

Kyle Lafferty has been magnificent throughout this campaign and has easily outscored any Scottish player.

Yeah - f**k off to France. Your seethe is very pleasing. Enjoy watching the Euros on the telly.

Our mr Own Goal has done well....faded off in last cpl games tho

Quite pleased for them. Thirty years between tournaments for the Norn, and I believe Christ was still a boy when Wales last appeared on the big stage. You'd have to be a real miserable c**t to begrudge them their moment in the sun. England are pish, so there's no need to fear the media spoogefest that would accompany them winning.

The Euros are for pansies anyway; we're going to Russia in 2018, right? :P

One of the few European countries with a more disappointing record than us in the past seventeen years, made even worse by the fact that they've actually had a world-class, successful side in their past. Their current squad must be sick to death of hearing how shite they are in comparison to the Magical Magyars.

Who didn't actually win anything, although they have a far better record than we do in Finals - apart from The Olympics? - but I take your point.

So Wales, England, NI all qualified. ROI guaranteed at least a play off. :lol:

Fucking sickening.

TBF, they'll enjoy the months to the tournament but within the tournament they'll barely get a week of any kind of joy.

Who could forgets ROIs horrendous Euro 2012?

I'm not too bothered, I think we're a better side than all three but didn't just get the rub of the green (e.g. NIs incredibly favourably group). But Scotland are significantly better than a team with Josh Magennis.

TBF, they'll enjoy the months to the tournament but within the tournament they'll barely get a week of any kind of joy.

Who could forgets ROIs horrendous Euro 2012?

I'm not too bothered, I think we're a better side than all three but didn't just get the rub of the green (e.g. NIs incredibly favourably group). But Scotland are significantly better than a team with Josh Magennis.

:lol::lol::lol: :lol:

And they call Engurland fans deluded?

Who didn't actually win anything, although they have a far better record than we do in Finals - apart from The Olympics? - but I take your point.

Although the German drug cheats robbed them of a World Cup win.....................

Archived