Euro 2016 qualifiers

Mr Bairn

What's with that Polish shop across from the mega bar? If I supported the Murderwell that place would be done in every home game.

You shat it thinking I was from Motherwell, I'm a 10 minute drive pal if ye really want to go there?

You downie :lol::lol::lol:

Well you seem like a pleasant chap.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You too mate xxx Didn't expect you to resemble beans though,,,

tumblr_inline_mfe0osqEWC1qjxfzm.gif

Just for next time, that's me on your left next to the beans. That isn't a picture of a tin of beans holding a hand, some shoulders and a face.

What's with that Polish shop across from the mega bar? If I supported the Murderwell that place would be done in every home game.

You shat it thinking I was from Motherwell, I'm a 10 minute drive pal if ye really want to go there?

4f7e880c1a200.png

I'm out man, you're clearly aff the nut.

The phrase "tragic inadequate" springs to mind.

I did wonder about this. If it's someone inside the ground then how did no security notice someone walking in with a big remote control for a drone, and if it was someone outside then how hard is it to send a guy out looking for the person with a big remote control for a drone?

Paddy Power have gone too far this time.

Archived