Azerbaijan - Bulgaria, 5pm

Czech Rep - Holland, 7:45pm, ITV4

Iceland - Turkey, 7:45pm

Andorra - Wales, 7:45pm

Bosnia - Cyprus, 7:45pm

Israel - Belgium, 7:45pm

Croatia - Malta, 7:45pm

Norway - Italy, 7:45pm

First time with the new format. In the same way as the champions league, every game that isn't on ITV will be on Sky, either through one of the channels or on the red button. Hopefully this doesn't affect William Hill's rights to stream international games.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time with the new format. In the same way as the champions league, every game that isn't on ITV will be on Sky, either through one of the channels or on the red button. Hopefully this doesn't affect William Hill's rights to stream international games.

They'll still do friendlies but I'd imagine that qualifiers will be on telly only.

Looking forward to quite a few of those games.

Highlights are a bit of an arse though - ITV/STV have the rights, but apparently can't show them the same night.

I think Bosnia's group is going to be interesting, other than Andorra who may just nick a point against maybe Cyprus. Anyone think Belgium will become stronger in these qualifiers? Wasn't overly impressed with them in the World Cup.

Overall I reckon Belgium top, Bosnia and Wales to slug it out for 2nd. Lastly, will there be a surprise low key nation to surprise us in these qualifiers?

I think Bosnia's group is going to be interesting, other than Andorra who may just nick a point against maybe Cyprus. Anyone think Belgium will become stronger in these qualifiers? Wasn't overly impressed with them in the World Cup.

Overall I reckon Belgium top, Bosnia and Wales to slug it out for 2nd. Lastly, will there be a surprise low key nation to surprise us in these qualifiers?

Hopefully Scotland.

I would imagine Israel will be in the mix.

Probably Bosnia 2nd then Wales and Israel battle for a play off spot.

Wales are made up of Gareth bale and 10 rugby rejects

Ramsay, Allen and Williams are all pretty good. Probably 3rd at best. NI's group looks awful, there's going to be done dross in France in two years although with that some welcome returns and debutants hopefully. The qualifiers are even duller with it being so easy to qualify.

agreed, between Bosnia and Belgium for top spot; no idea why Wales are being tipped with the hapless "Cookie" Coleman as manager. Suspect Israel will sneak 3rd in the group.

NI's group is the least glamorous of the qualifying stage but even with such a poor group them finishing third (seemingly Michael O'Neill's target) looks a tall order. How they get on against Hungary tonight will be a good pointer- at least a point needed. Suspect Greece and Romania will be the 1-2 in that group. Northern Ireland have forgotten how to score, so suspect it will be between Hungary and Finland for third place.

Archived