Live Debate - Edinburgh (STV: 2nd Sept)

Quentin Taranbino

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see the first part of the debate so can't say how Sturgeon/Alexander went.

I was very impressed with Harvie tonight, but not impressed at all by Ruth Davidson. Her spiel was about outdated politics from the cold war era, and comparing Scotland to Ukraine was just shocking!

I thought Smith was caught out a few times, spoke passionately, but there wasn't enough substance to what she was saying.

Sturgeon isn't on the same level as Salmond when it comes to debating like. Not convincing atall so far.

I agree, but I think she's better than pointy stuttering Eyebrows McGee.

One of the strongest orators the Bitters have is Brown, he had to slow down his speech because of his impediment which really worked in his favour. Thing is though he's fucking toxic and a bit of a wild card who is not going to stick to the line.

I didn't see the first part of the debate so can't say how Sturgeon/Alexander went.

I was very impressed with Harvie tonight, but not impressed at all by Ruth Davidson. Her spiel was about outdated politics from the cold war era, and comparing Scotland to Ukraine was just shocking!

I thought Smith was caught out a few times, spoke passionately, but there wasn't enough substance to what she was saying.

Her line "If this is better together, God help us" was memorable and scored points.

Thankfully I was at Bellfield listening to Sheridan,very uplifting.

Strange driving up the street and seeing everyone taking bags of messages for the local foodbank as a sort of entry fee.

What was sarcastic about it? And if you "couldn't give two", why say it? No one else mentioned it, so what made it come into your mind?

My guess, is that it was a particularly slow day in there.

"Thank God, we kept the trident, cos we've got the Russians coming from the North..."

"If what they say is 'Nothing is Forever, then what makes, what makes, what makes Oil the exception?"

We get together,oh, we get together

but separate's always better when there's feelings involved"

Andre's a Yes IMO.

Chuck D from Public Enemy supports a Yes vote so I'm not surprised by the Hip Hop Communities solidarity. 2pac's classic 'California Love' was meant to be 'Caledonia Love' until those dreadful Better Together people got to him.

Archived