• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
secret_admirer

Wages in Juniors

Have you seen him play recently ha. Must of been on a few quid in his hayday the Cafu.

Have you seen him play recently ha. Must of been on a few quid in his hayday the Cafu.

The old boy has blown all his savings on Werthers Originals and now sits in a home in a puddle of his own piss........

The White Cafu would be a welcome addition to the Rose defence. We are dreadful at the back at the moment.

Would be nice if they would stay dreadful the morra as well,then again we've been giving the goals away cheaply as well.

Ah heard we didn't pay you a penny cafu and that you paid to play for us. What a guy so you are. How's life in the retirement home?

haha it certainly felt like that as I seem to be the only 1 who spends a fortune when I go on nights out with mr Ronald and mr Maxwell:lol:no quite in there yet maybe a couple of years though;)

The White Cafu would be a welcome addition to the Rose defence. We are dreadful at the back at the moment.

thanks fuzzy...it looks from the outside that its gonnae take a wee while to gel at the back for you'se hopefully sooner rather than later.

well if I was it must have went straight into the missus bank account 'cause I never seen any of it!!:lol:

The old boy has blown all his savings on Werthers Originals and now sits in a home in a puddle of his own piss........

dave that was 15 years ago I was doing that!

Does anyone know the followed procedure when a club aren't paying agreed expenses / wages to players?

Is it deemed as a breach of contract enabling the player's release, or does there have to be some dialogue with the SJFA to try and resolve the matter first?

Does anyone know the followed procedure when a club aren't paying agreed expenses / wages to players?

Is it deemed as a breach of contract enabling the player's release, or does there have to be some dialogue with the SJFA to try and resolve the matter first?

Sjfa,club and player will try to come to some agreement concerning the contract.

Not accurate figures, my mates on your we list.

Pretty bang average wages for super league IMO. 200 or so fans at a fiver a pop takes care of that

How many teams get 200 paying the fiver? Most junior games I go to have a majority of auld guys. Plus it's home gates every two weeks, so you need 400 at a fiver, and then there's every other costs like the upkeep of the park, rates, lecky and gas etc etc. Starting to look like very few fit into that category, if any.

Well it's glaringly obvious it's Nitten you're refereeing to so the 'guess which team I'm on about' element of the post is pointless. In reality, this thread/post just seems like some attention-seeking, chip-on-shoulder bullshit behaviour to be honest. Away back to Zoomersville.

add that to hurlford amateurs last season. now shortlees most expensive payout for amateurs? sustainable? nae bother

How many teams get 200 paying the fiver? Most junior games I go to have a majority of auld guys. Plus it's home gates every two weeks, so you need 400 at a fiver, and then there's every other costs like the upkeep of the park, rates, lecky and gas etc etc. Starting to look like very few fit into that category, if any.

Pollok when I was going regularly in mid to late 00s would do that, just about. The adult gate always outweighed concessions about 2:1 and the yearly average was in the bracket of 500-700 depending on performances and also when the games fell. Midweeks would decimate the average. Ok it was a cup tie but I recall a match v Shotts barely getting 300 as Liverpool were in cup final (Alaves I think) on telly. But I also recall a midweek home game v Rob Roy in 2010 which was up against the OF 19s match that had 20,000 or so at Hampden and again about half the saturday crowd were there.

Edited by cmontheloknow