Wages in Juniors

secret_admirer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The White Cafu would be a welcome addition to the Rose defence. We are dreadful at the back at the moment.

Would be nice if they would stay dreadful the morra as well,then again we've been giving the goals away cheaply as well.

Ah heard we didn't pay you a penny cafu and that you paid to play for us. What a guy so you are. How's life in the retirement home?

haha it certainly felt like that as I seem to be the only 1 who spends a fortune when I go on nights out with mr Ronald and mr Maxwell:lol:no quite in there yet maybe a couple of years though;)

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know the followed procedure when a club aren't paying agreed expenses / wages to players?

Is it deemed as a breach of contract enabling the player's release, or does there have to be some dialogue with the SJFA to try and resolve the matter first?

Does anyone know the followed procedure when a club aren't paying agreed expenses / wages to players?

Is it deemed as a breach of contract enabling the player's release, or does there have to be some dialogue with the SJFA to try and resolve the matter first?

Sjfa,club and player will try to come to some agreement concerning the contract.

Not accurate figures, my mates on your we list.

Pretty bang average wages for super league IMO. 200 or so fans at a fiver a pop takes care of that

How many teams get 200 paying the fiver? Most junior games I go to have a majority of auld guys. Plus it's home gates every two weeks, so you need 400 at a fiver, and then there's every other costs like the upkeep of the park, rates, lecky and gas etc etc. Starting to look like very few fit into that category, if any.

Well it's glaringly obvious it's Nitten you're refereeing to so the 'guess which team I'm on about' element of the post is pointless. In reality, this thread/post just seems like some attention-seeking, chip-on-shoulder bullshit behaviour to be honest. Away back to Zoomersville.

add that to hurlford amateurs last season. now shortlees most expensive payout for amateurs? sustainable? nae bother

How many teams get 200 paying the fiver? Most junior games I go to have a majority of auld guys. Plus it's home gates every two weeks, so you need 400 at a fiver, and then there's every other costs like the upkeep of the park, rates, lecky and gas etc etc. Starting to look like very few fit into that category, if any.

Pollok when I was going regularly in mid to late 00s would do that, just about. The adult gate always outweighed concessions about 2:1 and the yearly average was in the bracket of 500-700 depending on performances and also when the games fell. Midweeks would decimate the average. Ok it was a cup tie but I recall a match v Shotts barely getting 300 as Liverpool were in cup final (Alaves I think) on telly. But I also recall a midweek home game v Rob Roy in 2010 which was up against the OF 19s match that had 20,000 or so at Hampden and again about half the saturday crowd were there.

Archived