Cowdenbeath's summer signings ?

Not at all, but you've not offered an explanation as to what allegedly happened. He always came across as a nice and fairly placid big guy during his time with us, so it sounds a bit uncharacteristic to be honest. If you skip to 1:58 in that video then it should become clear why he swaggered around like a Ballon D'Or winner.

I didn't watch the video, I know he can strike a ball. Played against him once. I am not willing to expand on allegation.

He has certainly piled on the pounds and lost a lot of hair since I last seen him. He was pally with Marcus Paatelainen. Now he looks more and more like Mixu (unfortunately not from his playing days).

Pat fuckin Scullion? Surely not? He not just get released by Clyde?

Cue him scoring double hat-trick against us.

Don't panic. We could play Messi and Ronaldo up front and we still wouldn't score as we have no way of getting the ball to the forwards.

Scullion used to be an average lower league midfielder. Now he is an overweight shite lower league striker. I thought the Iain Campbell signing was bad but Scullion would be an absolutely bizarre addition.

Scullion used to be an average lower league midfielder. Now he is an overweight shite lower league striker. I thought the Iain Campbell signing was bad but Scullion would be an absolutely bizarre addition.

Thanks man for putting us in the picture.

Archived