Forfar vs Greenock, the worst support to grace Balmoor, Morton.

Thoroughly looking forward to a trip to station park and fully expect another tough game.

Hopefully we line up something like:

Gaston
Kilday Crighton Milojevic Lamie
Pepper Miller McKee Russell
O'Ware McManus

I feel Russell always offers us something a little bit more going forward and Pepper is better suited to a wider role.

For all his criticism, Joe McKee was decent on Saturday and providing he doesn't do anything horrific against Thistle will probably keep his place.

O'Ware, if he continues to do what he's doing, should continue to play alongside McManus, who hopefully can add to his impressive goals tally to date.

As i said, i'm looking forward to a decent away trip. I'll go for 1-2 Morton.

Over to you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should bloody well hope so. Forfar without bridies would be like the Morton support without hooligans, or Peterhead without racists.

Lies! we don't have any hooligans. I'll come over to Austria and offer you a square go if you say otherwise.

Us to score an injury time winner and there will be even more SCENES in the away end.

Forfar fans will be absolutely seething and come on here and accuse us of being "The worst support station park has ever seen"

Canny wait! :D

Us to score an injury time winner and there will be even more SCENES in the away end.

Forfar fans will be absolutely seething and come on here and accuse us of being "The worst support station park has ever seen"

Canny wait! :D

Someone enlighten me as to what happened at balmoor last week? Do we need extra security :o

Someone enlighten me as to what happened at balmoor last week? Do we need extra security :o

Absolutely nothing, couple of fans shouting at each other from both ends (normal at a football game) Peterhead fans came on here after their crumbling defeat absolutely seething and said we were the "Worst away support Balmoor has ever seen" which was quite ironic since they're a bunch of racists.

Absolutely nothing, couple of fans shouting at each other from both ends (normal at a football game) Peterhead fans came on here after their crumbling defeat absolutely seething and said we were the "Worst away support Balmoor has ever seen" which was quite ironic since they're a bunch of racists.

Absolutely seething, yet pleasing.

The away trip I've been looking forward to the most, cracking wee ground and the opportunity to stuff my face full of the best bridies in the world.

One of my favourite grounds out of the lot, the folk aren't too bad either.

The away trip I've been looking forward to the most, cracking wee ground and the opportunity to stuff my face full of the best bridies in the world.

Plough is decent for a pre match pint and get your bridies from mclarens and not saddlers ( which is what they sell inside the ground)

Plough is decent for a pre match pint and get your bridies from mclarens and not saddlers ( which is what they sell inside the ground)

Is that the boozer with the really low ceiling and the pool table?

Was in there before a Challenge Cup tie about 3 years back and it was a good pub, aye.

Think this is a game we'll lose by a couple of goals tbh. I don't think running around like headless chickens last night will do much to help matters, but we look like a pretty average team anyway.

If Forfar are still playing glue factory arrivals like Darren Dods then McManus could rip them a new arsehole with his pace. If he's subdued in the match then we'll struggle.

I am worried about this game. No way McManus will be winning high punts against the likes of Dods. I wouldn't play Crichton in this game. Or at least give him until half time to show he can play it to the midfield.

Can't see us getting anything though.

Archived