Sandys v tollcross

Jim bean

Would have if a wasn't signed with Dunalba mate, fed up putting in a performance and getting beat. Did say a like a challenge tho. We snippet in todays evening news about my performance last week bloody nightmare.

was unavailable mate, had another goalie lined up who also pulled out a few hours before the game! Conan said you might play, Dale ended up in the sticks haha conceded 3 but luckily we scored 6!

Easy Pez, I wasn't at fault for any the goals.... Could maybe have actually moved properly for the 2nd & 3rd but let's be honest

The result was never in doubt

Having played against a few of the top LEAFA teams including Tollcross, They have impressed me most lately and I hope they win it. But it's a tough league with 5 or 6 teams that could win it.

They play good football without bullying teams. Physical stuff is part and parcel don't get me wrong and all is fair in the amateur game, but to see a team win based only on ability and good attacking football is great.

They have signed Gary White from Bathgate juniors don't know who else, they are flying at the moment and are definatly the team to beat but it's a long hard season

100% Jim, flying at the moment but would be pretty much impossible to keep this up for the whole season! Long, long way to go!

So King Leonidas you play for them? You sound surprised uz have been winning?? Lol.

haha not at all, just taking the pressure off a bit! Sky Sports is 1 thing but Pie & Bovril pressure is too much!

Just saying it will be hard to keep up the goalscoring for every game in reality! Im not surprised in the slightest we've been winning, got a good squad but slightly surprised by how emphatically we've won them!!

king leo, is that gary white that used to play with uphall station

trained with him a few times

cracking player

quite suprsied though he is playing with toll cross as I thought he would have signed for craigshill thistle who have basically half the Bathgate junior teams from last year with bobby main running it

but good luck to gaz

tollcross are a class side and play great football for an amateur team and its very refreshing

king leo, is that gary white that used to play with uphall station

trained with him a few times

cracking player

quite suprsied though he is playing with toll cross as I thought he would have signed for craigshill thistle who have basically half the Bathgate junior teams from last year with bobby main running it

but good luck to gaz

tollcross are a class side and play great football for an amateur team and its very refreshing

Yeah same guy mate, not too sure why he came to us over them either apart from to play with me? Must be the only reason! Can't blame the guy I spose haha!!

Always nice to get some praise for the way we try play! Hate playing against long ball teams or teams that just try bully you, yeah it'll work sometimes but it's horrible to watch and play in!

Who are you with?

Archived