Sandys v tollcross

Jim bean

Willie(Tynie) who you playing with

Played with Dunalba for the past couple games, played left back last night flailing elbow and a broken nose... Back to playing in goals as of Saturday. Was at Salvesen aswell not sure whats happening there tho.

great result for tollcross and if they have the team to go to castlebrae and get a result like that I can't see many standing in their way this season. Alan has assembled a very good footballing squad and they will clearly be the team to beat

How did they manage to sign Gary Whyte from Bathgate juniors? he is real quality.

They did try to sign howett but we got him from our ammies

Got a couple of Livi boys in our team he is pals with, plus he was told he would be playing with me! No brainer really!

great result for tollcross and if they have the team to go to castlebrae and get a result like that I can't see many standing in their way this season. Alan has assembled a very good footballing squad and they will clearly be the team to beat

Cant see many teams from the poor Lothians league stand in their way you mean? Once they step out into the east or Scottish its totties

Savage, can't believe your no giving me credit as well, fucking Alan, gets all the credit all the time

What was up with your keeper the day? Got a text this morning to play in goals(tollcross) already signed elsewhere :(

was unavailable mate, had another goalie lined up who also pulled out a few hours before the game! Conan said you might play, Dale ended up in the sticks haha conceded 3 but luckily we scored 6!

Archived