Ardeer Thistle

three toons gossip

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Publish the lot of the audit, and call a Agm. show the public the findings, Call another fuckin auditor from elsewhere do it 100 times over, and a bet there will still arseholes moaning. Get the books out to the public. Phone David cameron and put it on Bbc 1 and have a debate or get the man who is giving the statement chopped into fuckin pieces and put his limbs all over scotland like william wallace. Fuckin arseholes!!!

Fibadaft4141 you really do need to get a life, how many hours a day have u spent surmising over this lol. The audit was carried out independently are you now questioning the reputation of this professional?? I imagine you like all the conspiracy theories and I'm sure you believe in little green men. I suspect that you are in fact connected to the ex management team

Ardeer Thistle F.C. club statement

In response to the recent allegations of financial irregularities at our club, Ardeer Thistle F.C. will be submitting their financial records for independent auditing forthwith. A further club statement will follow when this is completed.
The length of time that it has taken for the above to happen is extraordinary long, baring in mind that the management team left on 23rd Aug when it came to light that there were discrepancies within the club accounts.
If the accounts were in order and up to date, it would have only taken a matter of days for a qualified independent auditor to complete. The delay therefor leaves people to draw the own conclusion in that the books are being made to fit any wrongdoings.
Despite what some on the committee think, no individual is bigger than the club.
Therefor, its time for this shambles of a Committee to do the correct thing in stepping down to allow a new fully transparent committee to take the club forward.

You are the only person that is going on about this now champ..Join the committee at the next AGM, bring in your own guys and run it with your transparent new committee. Im sure having to go all over the place and deal with daily phone calls and all the other bullshit will make you a great asset to our "Shambles" of a club. By all means name yourself, Stand up and be counted and i as an ardeer fan will stand by you and support you all the way if you are as committed in ur posts as you are in ur role on the commitee. But you will NOT join the committee because you are a pussy who has a big mouth behind a keyboard. You are a coward and if that were untrue you would name urself and do something about your very "serious" ambitions for ardeer. I will make you a deal..I will buy you a pint and then get a chainsaw and start hacking away at the terrible committee we have. You know nothing about ardeer..U know nothing about any aspect of our club and you speak like you know whats best. Me?...I know my club and i know people like you where put on this earth to cause trouble and no matter what info you have heard or seen. u are so blinded by your belief you think you are right. Are you based in WESTMINSTER?

Archived