CLASH OF THE TITANS: Clyde-OKI v BRFC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPFL CONSPIRACY ALERT!!!

In an attempt to sabotage the biggest game in Scottish football (between two teams who don't get put out of Europe) (Twice), Nick Walsh has been appointed referee for Saturday's tie.

I strongly urge all fans to stand united against this criminal's attempts of match fixing by ensuring he is well aware that if he starts any of his shite, Pat Scullion will be sticking the fucking nut on him.

Arriving late to this, as usual, but have Clyde really got rid of John Sweeney? Always seemed like a guy who knew his way around lower division football and the kind of experienced footballer that most clubs build teams around. Odd, unless a better replacement is on their way.

As for the game, a tight one in prospect I think. We've been scoring goals from all over the park, which is fantastic, but our makeshift back four will get found out at some point. On Saturday, we're liable to have a right back playing left back, a left back playing centre half and a central midfielder playing right back. Coped well with Shire but Clyde will be a much bigger challenge, and I'm not just talking about the size of Pat Scullion these days. Judging from Cameron's comments on the app, looks like our most consistent player, Stevie Notman, is destined fro a spell on the sidelines with a knee injury. On the plus side, our bench is stronger than it's been for years and Craig Dargo has looked a match-winning class act in his appreances to date.

2-1 to us. Possibly.

Arriving late to this, as usual, but have Clyde really got rid of John Sweeney? Always seemed like a guy who knew his way around lower division football and the kind of experienced footballer that most clubs build teams around. Odd, unless a better replacement is on their way.

As for the game, a tight one in prospect I think. We've been scoring goals from all over the park, which is fantastic, but our makeshift back four will get found out at some point. On Saturday, we're liable to have a right back playing left back, a left back playing centre half and a central midfielder playing right back. Coped well with Shire but Clyde will be a much bigger challenge, and I'm not just talking about the size of Pat Scullion these days. Judging from Cameron's comments on the app, looks like our most consistent player, Stevie Notman, is destined fro a spell on the sidelines with a knee injury. On the plus side, our bench is stronger than it's been for years and Craig Dargo has looked a match-winning class act in his appreances to date.

2-1 to us. Possibly.

Scullion has gone as well.

Who knows what our line up will be like. We must have McQueen back in the starting line up and our midfield is anyone's guess - will Ferguson make his debut?

Usually I look forward to away days for the opportunity to wind-up Montrose mutants or abuse Albion abnormals and so on, but today I'm looking forward to the friendly derby. It promises to be a glorious occasion no matter the result, and I hope the players enjoy participating in such a big game - this is what dreams are made of.

Best of luck to Clyde. I hope Ferguson's signings are Craig O'Reilly-eqsue #ballers

Archived