Is it normal to pretend that your mum is dead?

Dig up your mothers corpse and feed it through a wood chipper before nominating one of your Facebook 'friends' to do the same.

Find his Mum, seduce her and sodomise her.

:lol: what a beautiful human being you are!

That's where you drew the line :o

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're going to confront it, do it in a public space. It sounds highly probable that he'd kill you otherwise.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1409012062.094149.jpg

This years award goes to Scotty Tunbridge, for first class service in the field of 'making an absolute arse of it' and taking stupidity to a whole new level.

For those requiring justification for Scotty receiving such a prestigious award - during the World Cup, Scotty tried to troll and play the big man because he didn't like a thread I started for folk to have a bit of silly fun and post real or made-up World Cup 'facts' on here. He then got ripped to shreds so sent me a poorly spelt PM saying 'fvck you' then stupidly denied he had sent said PM even after I posted the screenshot of it :lol:
ETA: Also posted the response "come at me bro" on said 'facts' thread! :lol:

Def Magee.

Your acquaintance seems like a bit of a fucking freak. I can sort of understand maybe telling a wee porky to get a day off work or something like that. But this guy is telling friends and acquaintances that his mum has died....

What would be the idea behind telling folk that? Is it a sympathy thing? The fact that he has asked you to dedicate songs is fucking disgusting. Message his maw and get her telt. I'd certainly disown the c**t if he were my son and spreading that about to his pals.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1409012062.094149.jpg

This years award goes to Scotty Tunbridge, for first class service in the field of 'making an absolute arse of it' and taking stupidity to a whole new level.

For those requiring justification for Scotty receiving such a prestigious award - during the World Cup, Scotty tried to troll and play the big man because he didn't like a thread I started for folk to have a bit of silly fun and post real or made-up World Cup 'facts' on here. He then got ripped to shreds so sent me a poorly spelt PM saying 'fvck you' then stupidly denied he had sent said PM even after I posted the screenshot of it :lol:

ETA: Also posted the response "come at me bro" on said 'facts' thread! :lol:

You just never learn.

I suggest a vague FB status along the lines of "Hate folk who are liars, you know who you are." That'll learn him.

I hate that. Thankfully there's only one person on my FB who regularly does this. Very strange behaviour.

'Some people are cvnts' and the likes. It's FB Tourette's Syndrome.

Archived